Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter & turning another year older

My birthday was on Easter this year! I never remember my birthday falling on Easter..

O I loved it .. all my family was together, the egg hunt for the kids went really good, there was ice cream cake and a singing. 60 eggs were hidden, and all but 1 egg was not found. (I'm sure my Dad will find it sometime this year doing his yard work-wink). My boys, M and T, found enough eggs and ate too many choc hersey eggs and jelly beans. My favorite part of the day was right before I blew out my candles I looked around and felt warm and special. :)

below are some pictures of coloring eggs, the Easter gathering, flowers from my father's garden, kids, pets, .... etc.

enjoy your day!

coloring eggs and hands


Easter Egg Hunt Complete for 2009


Pets and flowers in my father's garden




2 comments: