Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Saturday is fast approaching!

Oh boy! oh boy!! OH BOY!!! I can't wait for Saturday's National Scrapbook DAY - Its scrapbooking happenings all over QVC, youtube, blogs, craft stores, everywhere! I love all the hoop-la involved and will be all over the internet doing my blog hops! :)
Check out this invitation at
http://www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com/
The Pi(nk Stamper!
WHEN: Next Saturday, May 2nd from 10:00am - 4:00pm CST
WHERE: www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com
And, lastly...

So, one of the things on my list of things to do for this past weekend was to do something to 'please my honey'.... hmmm .. well I decided to make a nice juicy pot roast dinner for him on Sunday afternoon. oooh, geez. well darn roast didn't turn out good. i still don't know why. my poor honey! he was sweet about it and ate some. gotta love that man :) So my 'please my honey' still needs to be done .. AND I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO COOK A DECENT SUNDAY POT ROAST DINNER.

Have a great rest of the week,
Steff

1 comment: