Monday, May 18, 2009

o I Feel way lucky!

ok, one of my favorite blogs is Marion at a http://www.pieceofcraft.com/ - she is amazingly talented. I was on her site the other week when she posted a 'calling all mini album addicts' requesting we send in photos or links to our mini's AND she would pict a winner!
well, being a newbie to scrapbooking I didn't think I would win ... BUT I wanted to share with her my links to my 2 mini's because she has been such an inspiration. So i did. and today I found I won!!? there are so many talented scrapbookers out there and i'VE seen their work. and my first response or thought is "i'm not worthy!!"

I am giddy with delight. You see the prize is a mini album MARION made using her new "Sultry Mini Album K..." -----CHECK OUT HER ETSY STORE.. Absolutely amazing kits :)

here's a couple of picts of the prize!!! :)

I'm so silly happy I JUST HAD TO SHARE! thanks Marion :)

******************************** super cute ***************************

YOU ALL have a fabulous week :)
steffogal1

1 comment: