Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Paper Bag Mini" to Share

Hope everyone's having a Happy Saturday :)
My boys are busy playing with their cousin's (sleep over) so I thought I'd post a "Mini Album Share". I had tons of fun making this little mini and I already added my my photo's to it!! And... as usual, I got my inspiration from the fabulous Marion at "http://www.apieceofcraft.com/". Go check out her site - she's does A.W.E.S.O.M.E mini's!!! and her paper bag mini video is Super Cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLx4bgKQ2Hs&feature=channel_page .

Here are some photos of the Paper Bag Mini I made from our little vacation to Big Bear, CA. It's made from just plain ol' paper bags, cute flowers, mini brads, ribbons, embellishments, etc.
I love the paper bag mini idea because its super easy to make, has LOTs of pockets for inserts/photos and SO SUPER CUTE!!!!

************ Cover **************

************ Pages **************


************ Inside Pockets **************

************ Last Pages **************


************ Back Cover **************

Hope you enjoyed the post! :)

with a grin,
Steffogal1

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, your paper bag mini is soooo beautiful. The blue awning collection is just awesome. I wish I could find this paper bag here in Switzerland, I would like to try out too. :)
    Btw, I love that sultry mini album you got from Marion, its excellent. Have a great day. :)
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mini-bag, you did a great job! I also made a paperbag after watching Marions video, she is inspiring.
    Thx 4 sharing.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. i keep trying to make a mini albun out of paper bag but they allways turn bad, but is one is so cute maybe i will try with paper bag again :D

    ReplyDelete