Monday, June 29, 2009

GGS JULY Kit Arrival!

Man it's super fun checking the mailbox now!! heee..
Before... I NEVER checked the mail (my honey always did) AND NOW... I race to get the mail before he does! You see, now, I get some pretty neat goodies in the mail.. 2 Peas sale items (Binderie), peachycheap.com stuff, Marion's GGS KITS, "AHHH.. MY NEW ATG GUN (Amazon)"... etc!! yikes!

and here's a pict of what came in today's mail (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV4W1n4TlkM):

My GGS July Mini Album kit from Marion at A Piece of Craft.com!!

really pretty colors, embellies, papers, fibers, chipboards.. oh my!


This kit is super pretty - I'm really happy because this kit has the flower chipboard that I LOVE LOVE!

and Hey, GGS gals "What do you LOVE LOVE about your kit?"

with a mailbox grin,
steffogal1

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my kit!!! Maybe tomorrow. In a case like this you just can't say, "super cute" too many times. :-)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! everything is so cute, i can't wait to see ur mini album. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie, lucky you. I guess mine is not arriving anytime soon. Can't wait!!! This kit is awesome as usual :), thanks for sharing. Off watching yr video.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph!
    You're too cute. I so know what you mean about the mailbox. heehee What I loved was that there was so much PINK stuff. My fav was the fibers and the PINK elephant. I loved it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like a fun kit. I can't wait to soo what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish it were affordable to order from 2 Peas and ship to Canada, but it is fun and a challenge to see what stuff I can search out and actually get! Don't you love new goodies? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so know what you mean about the mailbox. heehee What I loved was that there was so much PINK stuff. My fav was the fibers and the PINK elephant. I loved it all!Rs To Gold

    ReplyDelete