Saturday, June 27, 2009

GGS July Mini Album Share!

Hi Everyone !! I'm super excited to share my July Mini Album for the GGS Kit club! (put on by Marion at "APieceOfCraft.com"). The club is going into its 2nd month and its super FUN! The June kit was awesome and I'm still waiting to receive my July kit. Other's have already received their kits and LOVE it!!... So I am waiting patiently *sigh*

I made this July mini from some super pretty paper I found the other day at Big Lots. The paper is "AC Pattern Paper ~ A La Carte" 12x12 paper box with the prettiest bold prints E.V.E.R! lol. Anyways, here's my mini album -titled "JOY" & it was just that.. a joy to make. Ah, simple pleasures in life.. got to love 'em! (or if you don't have time to watch a video --> see picts below!)



*** Please leave me a comment so I know how I'm doing... Thanks! ***

And... boy o boy!! I have I learned alot already from all the GGS gals ! -- go check out their blogs!!

with a grin,
steffogal1

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love the paper but how you put it together is awesome! I love how you incorporate the pocket page. It turned out amazing. Whoever receives it is very lucky. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I totally love it, I can't wait to post to the website!! Hey we should call you Super Steph it's like your trademark!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Thanks !! :) I'm trying... and still LEARNING :) I love going to all the GGS blogs and learning new techniques, tip and tricks, and lots of fun stuff too!! :)
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job! I have a heart album from Michael's too and you gave me great ideas! Also I love the envelope pocket you add to your minis. I never think of adding a random page in but...I will think about it now!

    I finally put up my haul video. I am taking a que from Scrap beach and filming a few videos ahead so I have stuff to post each week.

    Love you mini and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie this album is beautiful!!! I think I just picked up the same paper pack at Big Lots last weekend I'm so inspired now to start working with it!!!! Thanks for the ideas :-)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete