Monday, June 8, 2009

GGS June Mini Album Posting

I'm pleased & happy - Today I finished my mini album for the GGS club (Girls Gone Scrappy). Lately I've been super busy and have had almost zero time to be creative and work on my mini's, scrapbook pages, etc. But today I was home -- all day long! So I learned how to use my Lego Batman cape and fly (my son's wanted me to play his video game with him..) and I completed my June mini album :) I also did a quick 'show n tell' video on my mini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WB57E_JezQ so I could show what I've learned from the GGS blogs and Marion! The GGS gal's have great talent & techniques :)

Here's some picture to share:

*** Front Cover ***

*** inside pg1 & 2 ***


*** envelope pocket pg 2 ***

*** inside pg3 ***


*** inside pg4 ***

*** inside pg5 ***


*** inside pg6 ***


*** inside pg7 ***


*** inside pg8 ***


*** back cover ***Have a creatively happy week!

with a grin,
steffogal1

14 comments:

  1. I love your mini!!! It's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful!!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph & Connie - thanks for super sweet comments :) Makes me grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love this album , super super cute. and I love paper that you picked, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph,
    I love ur mini, it is sooo cute!!!!
    The colors are are so bright and beautiful.

    Luvs,
    Laura De La Rosa
    The Vintage Key

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Steff! Love it!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steff I love the patterned paper you used! Love the colors! Your mini is great! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I am in so much trouble!! Marion and Kathryn have already turned me into a mini-album junkie now I LOVE your style also!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog...
    The wedding ring was actually on the toe but I did try to stickle it up (it kind of ran, oops)
    Have a great week.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie!I'm a new member to GGS. Lovin your mini album. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww my god!Its very beautiful!!Goshhhh!I love it!!
    I love your papers and you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Elda :) HAPPY YOU lOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME album, Stephanie!!! I saw the slideshow at the GGS website and wanted to be your trading buddy!!! I LOVE it!!! I made mine so generic ... have to get some pictures and send it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jessica!! thanks for comment.. and I can't wait to see your mini :)

    ReplyDelete