Sunday, June 14, 2009

GGS June Mini Album Share

Ok... I love the GGS mini album club I joined that Marion at A Piece of Craft put together. (Girl's Gone Scrappy) I'm learning so much. The June Mini Album Kit was loaded with some great stuff.. and I had some serious fun getting dirty with inks, distressing, etc. I also realized there is a certain finesse to working with grunge board!! I need to take a Tim Holtz class :) Also, the club has already grown bigger (more opportunity to learn more) and I'm so lucky I have a spot in the club.

So here's my GGS June Mini Album ... I wanted to share what I used (and how I used) my GGS June Mini Album KIT to make my mini album. So looking forward to seeing all the GGS mini's too. We've got alot of talent in our club! Thanks again Marion! :) (No time to watch video - see below for picts only)

****GGS JUNE MINI ALBUM *****

****Please leave me a comment so I know how I'm doing!! thanks :) ****





And,
when you get a chance... please share how you are doing on your June Mini album!!??
with a grin,

steffogal1

13 comments:

  1. this is way way cute! i love how you put it together, look so beutiful! great job thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day Steff :)

    oh my! im inlove with that mini album lol! it's a darling! :) an A+ to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steff...
    I love your mini...so cute! You can buy that key at joann's online. It's made by K&Company. It comes in a 10 pack and it's only 3.14 on clearance right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, mini's are so much fun...would love to see it with pic's and journaling (there's where I run into trouble).
    Have a great evening & TFS.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steff, Great job!! It turned out beautiful. I love that you shared how you fixed your mistakes, I would have never known they were mistakes at all. Great ideas thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl. Super cute. I love the range of colors and all the inking and stamping. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a very pretty mini. Love everything on it!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness!!! Very cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing :) I love the idea of putting the pocket page in the mini! I always add a mix of everthing in my mini's and I think a pocket page is now in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job! I made my first mini this weekend. You put mine to shame but I am still happy with it. I will be posting pictures and a video tonight. I love the "mistakes" they are some of my favorite parts. Just a question - what do you use to adhere everything? I find that to be a problem. I try glossy accents and glue dots but find the glossy to be messy and I end up with glue that can't come off witht he adhesive remover. Hints?

    Again, you mini looks great. You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous album!!! I love the paper you used ... I'm just learning about techniques and things ... I would love to know how you did what you did :)

    Oh ... and I haven't started mine yet ... I want to, but I thought I was going to use the grungeboard pages and wasn't sure what I was going to do ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!I hope to be as talented as you are one day :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this mini album! Matter of fact, I love all your paperbag albums. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete