Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GGS Logo

Hi Everyone! Happy 'almost' the end of the week :)

Today over at the GGS Blog several of the GGS gals are working on ideas/suggestions for the GGS logo, blinkies, etc. So I thought I'd give it a try too! Please leave comments :)

Here's my shot at it a GGS Header:


Here's my shot at the GGS Logo:



Is it too shabby chic? Is it too boring? dull? Oh well, its always fun to try to contribute.. makes me feel like I'm doing my part too! Marion is SO SUPER BUSY!

with a grin,
steffogal1

8 comments:

  1. Steph,
    I love the retro look. I was thinking almost the same thing. You did a great job!!

    Luvs
    The Vintage Key
    Laura De La Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I love it!!! Very chic.
    Still have not gotten my kit yet. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute, Steff! Nice & vintage!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your videos and blog. I am thinking of joining the GGS next round. I like your logo. I, too, am a Newbie in scrapbooking. Check out my blog at amyvlovestv.blogspot.com I show my small craft space. I love the mini album you made, it looks great! I am glad to meet another scrapper startng out like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Can you make one for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are so super nice - Thanks for all the encouraging comments :) what Marion actually uses will be fine... its fun trying to help out!
    Sure Steff (the other Steff) I can help make you one too!! :)
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete