Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Saturday

Hi everyone, hope your all doing great and and enjoying your Saturday! I'm taking it real easy today and just waiting for my package to arrive from Marion "A Piece of Craft". Take a look-see at her site for some fabulous scrapbooking videos! She just upload a new video today!!!

I'm working on my mini-share album for one of the Girl's Gone Scrappy (such a fun name!!) club members and wanted to share a 'before' picture. These are some of the papers & embellies I'm using. I absolutely love the birdy's on the BasicGrey Urban Prairie/meadow paper!!

I'm having fun putting this one together.. its gonna be exciting to get it into the mail to ship out! So... anyways, I'll be posting pictures of the finished mini-share album 'pretty soon'! :)

AND....

I posted another YouTube video of my recent "random Tuesday Morning Scrapbooking finds". Have fun checking it out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0ukNLnFZc

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love BG! I can't wait to see your finished album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw my god!I love your supplies!!I cant wait to see them.;)

    ReplyDelete