Thursday, June 25, 2009

Haul Share

I used a Basic Grey's Tie Back for the first time on a mini and I love how it looks - so I went back to Big Lots to go get some more! Then I really got excited when I found some paper that I've been eyeballing for awhile - SUPER HAPPY for 8$!!! I've decided that this is the paper I'm using on my next 'gift' mini album for the JULY GGS Club :) <-- awesome club by the way.. go check 'em out!

So, here's my haul video of random scrapbooking stuff I picked up:


Please leave a comment and share what you've been finding/buying/wanting/NEEDING!! :)

with a Thurs. grin,
steffogal1

4 comments:

  1. I cannot beleive these deals you got. That american crafts paper pk here is Niagara Falls is $29. CRAZY deal you got. And $1.00 for the chipboard. WOW. Luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steff,
    I LUV your "Grins!" And I love your "supers, and your "cutes"! They always make me so happy! I have never seen the Basic Grey magnet tie backs---not even sure how they work. How about posting a video to show us how. I bet I am not alone here, and others would love to see too!
    With sugar and spice, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the same magnetic tie back!!! they're cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul Steff! Definitely love Big Lots!

    I want more Tim Holtz! I love his stuff. Now need...that's another story. :)

    ReplyDelete