Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm going to dislike having to leave

Our trips been "super great"... hmm those words just don't seem to say it!
Super great because:

- our boys experienced the swimming on a beautiful warm beach
- my honey smiled so much this vacation, seemed to truly relax, had his favorite fish dish, etc.
- everyone in Kauai is so friendly... no bad mean people
- Matt boogie boarded for the first time, caught a ugly crab, geko, etc..
- Tyler body surfed for the first time, chased chickens, loved his floaty bed, pool, etc.
- I loved walking back to our room everyday with sand stuck to my feet!
- so many beautiful memories, so many cherish, all appreciated!

with a final Aloha grin,
steffogal1


1 comment:

  1. Those boys crack me up!! :) I love keeping up with them.. even if its trying to catch critters! :) *sigh*

    ReplyDelete