Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Scrapbooking Haul Share

I was reading on a blog somewhere this past week and seen a post on some deals to be made at Big Lots. And yesterday I found I had 3o minutes to spare and so I went and checked it out. I didn't intend on buying anything.. but look what I found for $2.00!! :)



*** AND ***

I'm super excited because today is the LAST DAY of school for my kiddos!! Time to start preparing for our little get-away! :)

**** This is my honey in mid-air at the end of year school picnic (he's such a trooper!!) ****

This also means I will have more time to do some relaxing scrapbooking :) !! Sometime later today I will be working on my GGS June Mini album and I'm so looking forward to some creative (soothing) time.

Have a great weekend!!

with a grin,
steffogal1

7 comments:

  1. Glad you got the video working! Like I said, great haul. I am actually getting out early today so off to Big lots I go! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Don't you just love Thickers? You can ink up the white foam & vinyl ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steff, That was worth every cent spent :), I wish I am living in the State.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, $30 later I got 8 Pcks of thickers, 2 pcks of rubons, a $5 pack of cardstock, 2 EK success multi stamps in Thanks and Happy b-day, and 2 bins, one to fit all my alphas and new thickers and another for ???. I am very excited about the new stuff but I have to hold back from going there too often!!!

    My scrap room thanks you for all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - Amy: too funny!! Yeah! I'm happy you made some great finds too :) Wow you got 8 pks - I'm green!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! great haul :) how i wish im there too to get those cheap items...scrapbook materials here are so expensive here :( i wonder why. thanks for sharing Steff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome finds Stephanie. My daughter has been bugging me to take her there and I might take her today. I love Thickers. Beautiful paper too. My girls are out of school too. Love the pic.....priceless.

    ReplyDelete