Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scrap Space Share

I recently joined the funnest Mini Album Club (Marion at a Piece of Craft put together) and we've named it "Girls Gone Scrappy". Several of the gal's have been posting pictures of their work spaces (super fun). So here I am posting a photo of my scrap space (*sigh*). I started with the intentions of keeping my scrap space small and organized. HA! I can't stop going to Michael's (that darn 40% coupon I just won't waste!!), buying stuff at Peachy Cheap, Joanne's, internet shopping.. EEEEE my poor husband. He just looks at me wide eyed when he see's me walk in with another Michael's bag!

Well - I'm just hooked! and I absolutely love it! I'm anything but organized and it's growing and growing. So my work space will continue to evolve into .. oh gawd I don't know??!! perhaps my own scrap room!!?? (ooh this gives me big grins)

So, I hope you are enjoying your scrap space... big, small, packed, simple, whatever! :) And, please post a comment on any space saving techniques, organizing techniques, etc.

with a grin,
steffogal1

6 comments:

  1. Hey Steff. That's a great space. Very organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing scrap rooms. Now I need to get mine cleaned up so I can share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie, nice scrap space. Will you be posting the mini album u got from the kit club?
    I am thinking of joining but maybe later. I really love to see the album kit. And thanks for your advise on my hay-fever. Have a nice weekend.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Traveller...
    yes, I will posting a pict of the mini album I got from the kit club :) As soon as I get it I will share picts! I'll keep you posted on how the kit club goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours is a whole lot cleaner than mine ...

    If you find any great space saving tips, be sure to share them with me. I'm not finding much that works for me.

    I did by a clip-it-up and it's cool, but I don't think I use anything more or find it more easily because of it.

    My biggest problem is paper. I just don't have a great system for storing it. There's so much. And how do you remember what you have without going through it all! I've heard people organize it by color, but then how do you remember which ones are designed to go together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! ha! I'm the same way...I used my last 40% off coupon for the Making Memories wall organizer...You can see it on my blog...I like it because it gets stuff off my desktop..

    ReplyDelete