Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today's share

I saw this list on Angela's blog (she's a GGS Gal too!) @ http://angelabutler.onsugar.com/ and thought it would be fun to share too! So take a copy and post to your blog! thanks Angela :)

Outside my window... a orange tree with lots of bud's.

I am thinking... i gotta try to get to bed early tonite so my internal time clock with get re-adjusted back to California time!

I am thankful for... my sweet family & for lifes little pleasures!

From the kitchen... Chicken Divan - two casserole's (husbands w/green chili and the other plain for the kids)

I am wearing... plain brown short sleeved blouse (Kohl's) and calvin klein green shorts (old).

I am creating... a special VIP project :)

I am going... to go unpack what I bought today at Michael's and Big Lots. i had shopping withdrawls and tried not to spend $$. I was somewhat sucessful. I plan on uploading a haul video soon.

I am reading... Paper Craft Magazine

I am hoping... tomorrow I will be coherent for work.

I am hearing... my little boy play his lego batman ds game.

Around the house... luggage sitting in the livingroom still that I need to put away.

One of my favorite things... coffee dates w/honey, laughing w/my boys, completing a scrapbooking project!

A few plans for the rest of the week... do a video haul, finish a VIP project, start a monopoly game and play it each nite with the boys, post office visit, hmm so much to do...

A picture to share...


***A FAMILY PORTRAIT ! ***
Riding the elevator UP and UP... lol
Hope you enjoyed! Take a copy of the list and share!! :) It's fun!


with a silly grin,
steffogal1

1 comment: