Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Envelop Mini Album" Project (before)

For grins, I thought I'd do a quick share of what I have planned for my next mini!!

I want to try and use up some of my stuff from my 'left-overs scrap' bin and I love, LOVE the envelope pocket cards so that's what I'm doing! I went through my papers first and found the prettiest vintage lady! I'm using this paper as my inspiration for my mini... I'm not sure how or what its going to end up looking like .. vintage .. not vintage .. Anyways, I got my 3 envelopes , glue sticks, scissors, papers, left-over scraps and I'm ready to begin! AND... FYI ..
I learned how to make evelope pockets last year from Marion @ A Piece of Craft.com.

**** A 'before' pict of my envelop mini album ****

**** my inspiration for this mini is this portrait for this lady below ****

**** some of the my planned scrap embellies (from my 'left overs' bin) ****

I'm super excited to get started on this envelope mini!! Whats inspiring you? I enjoy hearing what others are creating .. so leave me a comment !!! Have a safe, healthy, happy & SCRAPPY week! ;)

with a 'Sunday' grin,
steffogal1

8 comments:

  1. Hey Steff. It's looking great. I can't wait to see what you do with these scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph, Can't wait to see what you come up with. I love the lady. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steff :) as to all the posted embellies, it looks like it's going to turn out to be a vintage mini album! just guessing he! he! have fun creating your mini and looking forward to see the finish product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stash of scraps and little treasures looks like so much fun. So... do you use glue sticks on your minis, or the atg gun? E-mail me and let me know. ( musugarplumcottage@gmail.com) Your albums always look so clean and I have glue goobers all over mine. Sigh!

    So, what inspires me??? Well... you do! You amaze me with how you: scrap, blog hop and comment and keep up on your own blog. Of course, I have had a most horrible month, but even at best you keep me wanting to aspire higher.

    The portrait does make ya wanna jump on into it and have a chat with her, huh? Maybe by scrapping you'll get to know her and find if she prefers the vintage look or not! Good luck Steph!

    Luv ya- Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep.. you gals are all correct -- I think! I just finished my mini.. and it could be vintage.. or not... not quite sure!:)
    AND HEY THANKs you all for the super sweet comments.. makes me grin and feel good!!
    have a great week.. now I'm off to do some blog hopping! See you there! :)heee
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you come up with with this kit. I love envelope albums too and am planning one soon. I also would love to know if you use ATG or gluestick for adhering the paper to chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well ... I am working "with a" bunch of Sassafras Lass papers right now on an album for someone I know ... :D

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. heeeee Kathryn.. your killing me!! I'M SUPER EXCITED!! :)

    ReplyDelete