Monday, July 6, 2009

JULY Mini Album Share!

I finished my July Mini Album and I'm super excited to share!! The July Mini Album KIT for the GGS Club was such a 'blast' (in honor of the 4th.. ha) to make! I loved all papers, embellies, large chipboard and especially the shape of the mini album! I ended up using all the paper (actually ran out... had way too much fun using it on everything!) and 90% of the kits embellishments.

This club has been such an inspiration for me!! Heee.. I was already hooked on watching Marion's videos @ A Piece of Craft.com... but these club members are amazing and have PUSHED ME OVER the Inpiration edge! :) In a good way!! Anyways, enjoy my share and I'm way WAY looking forward to seeing everyone else's July Mini Albums!

********** July Mini Album - "My Treasures" Cover *********


***** page1 & 2 *****

***** page 3 & 4 *****

***** page tags *****


***** page 5 & 6 *****


***** page7 & 8 *****

***** page9 & 10 *****

******** Back Cover - With a Grin ********
For the video on this mini:


Have a great week - and Happy Monday!

with a grin,
steffogal1

14 comments:

  1. Love It, Love It, Love It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job!!! I love the photo frame page~~~great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are doing so great! Your album is super cute!! I will have to scrap lift a few ideas. I love the idea of using large chipboard shapes as mini pages! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, You are soooo creative!!! I cant wait to work on my album, You girls are getting me so inspired-intimidated-I mean inspired. LOL I'm going over to youtube to check out the vid now.
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Stephanie! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup! i caught the video last night! this is gorgeous steff!!! nice job! i can't wait to get mine started ... i have a basic concept in my head but you gave me some good ideas! thanks for sharing!

    ♥ smooches!!!
    Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'd love to see a completed album with the photos in it someday...great job! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Steff,
    Wow, this is stunning, you did a great job. I love how u made that frame with a door!!!! Brillant!!! You are soooo pro. Love the album.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!! Thanks!! The challenge is from useitchallenges.blogspot.com I thought i put the link at the top of my post but of course it does not work!! lol! check it out im sure you would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your album and I love your work!!!!
    great job!!!!

    Fanny (frenchy fan!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is so so so so cute! i like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Stephanie! I watched your vid for this mini last night... but wowza, the pics are awesome!! You did such a fabulous job! I'm totally lovin' what you did with the heart frame! :-)

    Hugs from a GGS sista,
    Arlene :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful! i LOVE the colors! Have a great weekend!
    debz

    ReplyDelete