Friday, July 17, 2009

"June Bug" (Basic Grey) Mini Album Share

I'm super excited to share my Basic Grey "June Bug" Mini album! The paper collection is really fun with bright, bold colors and has pretty, PRETTY patterns!! The kit was from Craft Craving Chicas - really great kits.. go check them out!! I had so much fun doing this mini and can't wait to journal in it! *** Please leave a comment so I know how I'm doing*** tnx!



I have two super great boys and they love nature.. so I take alot of picts outside. Our outings always have one or both of them saying at one point "Oooh Mommy, take a picture of this bug!" or "ooh Mommy.. your gonna love this flower.. take a picture Mommy!!" AND SO I DO!! :) My husband usually takes a bench or something and waits patiently while I snap away. And SO, these type of photos will fill this little mini. It's so appropriate that the paper is called June Bug! HOW SUPER CUTE!! AND.. so.. this mini is going to be my little pretty "Inspire me with Bugs" mini :) heeee

Whoever would have thought that a mini album on BUGS & FLOWERS could be so stinkin' cute! I bet all you gals who have boys no exactly what I'm talking about :) Meanwhile, all the mommies that have girls get to do some seriously fun shopping with their daughters!! *sigh* but.. I wouldn't change a thing:) I love it and I know I'm blessed.

**********COVER "My boys Inspire Me" ***********
pg. 1 & 2
pg. 3 & 4
pg. 5 & 6
pg. 7 & 8
pg. 9 & 10
pg. 11 & 12
pg. 13 & 14
Back Cover!
man O man.. I didn't realize there were 14 pages!!


AND.. .Thank you to craftcravingchicas for the super pretty kit! :)

Have a great weekend and so looking forward to seeing everyone's projects, videos, hauls, life events, etc!! Enjoy :)

with a grin,
steffogal1

7 comments:

  1. this is so great!!! I now LOVE this paper!! I was not fond of it until i saw your album..... thanks for sharing!! I have a 2 year old so i know all about the bugs!! haha!! I should do a bug album..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, this is great!I am mojoless at the moment.I havnt complete my album yet.Hehhee...I think its a lil bit mess.hehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another GREAT mini Steph....Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your mini! The paper is great and I love how you left some of teh chipboard natural and faux stiched. Too cute and makes it easier! I am amazed at how fast you scrap. I agree that you may think your mini's are simple but they look complicated and great! I would love to actually see you make a few pages of an album to see how your process works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book is simply fantastic - what do you use for adhesive to get the paper adhered to the chipboard so flawlessly?! EXCELLENT and gorgeous work - makes me motivated to start a new project!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steff, This came out SO cute!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love your style and tastes,now I got big ideas lol. I just made a blog, but not much on it right now. thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete