Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Paper Bag Mini Album" Project (update) + Candy Alert


I'm super excited ~ I finished my paper bag mini album project (made with scraps and leftovers) and I love how it turned out!! I have to say... I blog hop alot and see many very beautiful mini's with super cute embellies, awesome techniques, etc.. and I think to myself.. "oh boy.. i hope to be as good as that one day!!" So, with that said ... I continue on into my creative scrappy learning adventures!! hee and I AM HAVING A BLAST! This paper bag mini album is SUPER SIMPLE, EASY TO MAKE and ton's of fun!! :)

AND...

I've been tinkering with the idea of 'If I like how this mini turns out ... THEN I'll turn it into blog candy'! and I DO like how the mini turned out so:


************ BLOG CANDY ALERT!! (heee my 1st blog candy alert..lol) ***********

I will be posting picts of my completed paper bag mini + a YouTube video soon! (today or tomorrow) :) Now... I have to figure out how to host a blog candy thingy!! :) DETAILS ON THE BLOG CANDY WILL BE IN MY NEXT POST :)
I enjoy hearing what others are creating .. so leave me a comment !!!
Have a safe, healthy, happy & SCRAPPY weekend! ;)

with a grin,
steffogal1

14 comments:

  1. hey Steph - I am soooo happy that you are having a great time scrapping!!! I know that when I first started about 3 years ago - I was like, me scrap - NEVER...And now I am sooo addicted!!!! Can't wait to see your mini -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steff! Looking forwared to your mini and video. You are already AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steff,
    I'm sooo excited! I can not wait to see the video and pictures of your mini album. I've been waiting for you to complete it. And now your done! YEAH!!!! : ) And I know it's gonna be AWESOME!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steff, I am really anxious to see how your paper bag album turned out! Wow you work fast! I wish I didn't have so much going on cuz I just want to scrap and play all day! I will anxiously be watching for the video! Hugs- Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST THING!!! You hope to be as good as them someday!!! OMG!!!! I've watched your videos time & again for inspiration. I just love how you do your minis! You are as good as them.....it's me going I want to be as good as Steff!!!! It's so funny to hear someone so talented talk that way. You're one of the leaders of the pack girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not wait to see it!! check out my blog i gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna see the mini bag album, come on, give it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, steff i can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see what you created - you are always so amazing! What an artist...so stop teasing, and show us already! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy!! Can't wait to see the mini and join in on the blog candy fun! hugs, Arlene :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ;) I'm posting my picts tonite!! :) So super fun and exciting to do my first blog candy give away.. of course..nothing like Bona's or Arlenes!!!hee but I want to give back in my own way!! :) with a grin,
    steffoga1l

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally love your paper bag mini..love all the vintage and all the yum-0 detail...TFS..Liann

    ReplyDelete