Saturday, August 22, 2009

"With A Grin" Blog Candy CLOSED! (Scrapbooking Paper Bag Mini Album)

HI everyone!!
I'm super excited!! Tomorrow I will be picking a winner of my BLOG CANDY {Paper Bag Mini + some "extra goodies"} !!! Thank you, Thank you for all your super sweet comments on the mini... and for sharing a little about you and what projects your working on too!
so... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

** I will post a video of the winner tomorrow **

and .... I've decided to throw in a little 'extra' surprise for one more lucky winner!

Happy Saturday!

with a grin,
steffogal1

5 comments:

  1. Very exciting to see who the lucky winner will be!
    Then you can bag it up... hee hee! Thanks again for sharing your wondrous talent Stephanie! - Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, can't wait to see who is the lucky winner ! Thank you and I'll be back later today !

    ReplyDelete
  3. im excited to see who wins, they will be very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM GLUED TO BLOGSPOT!!! SO SUPER EXCITING! THANKS STEPH!

    ReplyDelete