Friday, September 11, 2009

The MOST AMAZING MINI EVER!! EXTREME-PHOTO HEAVY


I've waited a loooong time to do this post on Marion's birthday mini album surprise!!

Way, way back in June, I joined the Girls Gone Scrappy Kit Club hosted by Marion at A Piece of Craft.com !! This was my first ever kit club that I joined and I was super thrilled and VERY EXCITED because the other GGS members have amazing scrappy talents!! Oh .. I KNEW I was in for a special learning treat!!

So... after blog hopping madly from one GGS members blog to the next and trying to learn as much as i could (cause OMG.. I would be doing swaps with these ladies..) I was thrilled at how much fun I was having and started to think of a way to thank Marion.

Then I remembered her email she had sent out asking the GGS gals what are birthdays are so she could post on the GGS blog... anyways...

****** LIGHTBULB (heee silly eh?) *****
WOW what a great idea ..... A BIRTHDAY MINI made from GGS members would be the MOST PERFECT WAY to say thank you!

The rest is history.. emails went out with details on how to submit a page, everyone replied with enthusiastic responses, emails swirled, pages were made, photo's were taken, more emails, AND THEN...

the PAGES STARTED arriving in the mail!! OMG!!! omg!!OMG!!

THIS WAS THE FUNNEST LAST FEW Months I have EVER HAD going to check the mail!! :) LET ME EMPHASIZE the word E.V.E.R!! Seriously, the most amazing pages I have ever seen came to me.. I ooh'd and ahh'd ... I was like a crazed lady when I got a page in the mail! LOL.. I would grab it outta the mail box, get home, run upstairs... carefully open it up, OHH'D AND AHH'D, studied it, recorded the name, the contents, the city, mark the package with the number of the order it was received, emailed that GGS member right away! YEAH!!... SOO MUCH FUN! :)

So... today Marion received her mini.. She's thrilled and super excited!! :)
Marion, Happy Birthday and Thank you for bring so many wonderfully talented ladies together!!


and...

********* THANK YOU G.G.S LADIES ******

- for the daily thrill of going to check the mail
- for the joy of getting to see your AWESOME pages
- for the pleasure of learning from your pages
- for the super fun email exchanges
- for your patience
- for this birthday mini turning into a gift for me too! I had a super blast!!

Again, YOU ALL ARE TRULY AMAZING, TALENTED, GIVING and special gals :)
below are the pages I received.. enjoy!

with a 'proud' grin,
steffogal1

loved getting the mail!
this is the cover I made for Marion :)
the inside I added the email that included the instructions :)
***THE REST OF THESE PHOTOS ARE GGS GALS AMAZING PAGES ****























































19 comments:

  1. Oh wow! The mini turned out GREAT!!! I love how all the pages are so unique.

    Stephanie--Thank you so much for the brilliant idea and putting it all together! You are awesome!

    Stephanie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see all the pages! Thanks so much for doing all this Steph! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,
    You are so amazing to have put this all together for
    Marion. What a sweetheart you are! Thank you so very much for all your time and effort. This was far more work than any of us realize! So fun to see what everyone did!
    Lotsa Hugs-
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! how amazing!!! you ladies are so talented!! and to see all your work in 1 mini!!! its breath taking!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, you did an AWESOME job putting this all together. It came out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie what a great idea, I am sure Marion will love it. You all have done a great job...
    Really love it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! That would make a person speechless!!
    It is spectacular!!!

    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steff!!!! Thank you so much for your time putting the pages together to make this mini one of a kind. Thank you for taking the effort to make videos of it and mentioning everyone's name.
    You are one of a kind, hehehe. Hugs!!! :D
    Have a great weekend!!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great work!! WOW. Love it. I wish some great group would make me something like that when it was my birthday :)

    luv, karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well done ladies! :) Stunning work of arts! Steff a bunch of thanks for you for all the hard work you put on the minis and videos...you ROCK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg that is sooo sweet, to think of doing that for marion! I watched all the videos, all the pages turned out sooo amazing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Steph!
    Wow! The mini album came out SO beautiful. Ladies, ya'll did an awesome job! Every page is perfect. Thank you so much Stephanie for putting this together. It was such a great idea and very thoughtful of you to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing mini album! Everyone is so super talented...Marion is sure to love it! I loved the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! This is mighty PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! Stephanie - that was quite a project! I LOVe the way it turned out! Super Cute and Super special. I know if I was Marion I would feel very touched! You are an amazing person! Also what a great idea. I am picturing this as a page for each month or a page for each birthday and making a mini of all the random but a similar theme! Great Inspiration Ladies you all did great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't find the right words .....FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete