Friday, September 11, 2009

My Minds Eye Mini Album Share (CCC Swap)


FIRST..... HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! :) Let the Scrappy Weekend Begin!!! Ta-heee

Ok.. Ok.. I've been waiting to make this post....


This is the mini I made for Sarah @ http://apurposefulpassion.blogspot.com/(super talented and way sweet!!) for the CCC swap!! I hope you like it Sarah!! I had alot of fun making this family mini for you.. I love the paper collection My Minds Eye..."Oh La La"!!
I tried to keep it simple so you can easily add your family's beautiful pictures and have room for some fun journaling!! And.. wow... Sarah I am super excited to see the mini you made for me too!! I loved the 'sneak peak' and can hardly wait .. I will be pacing around my mailbox ..waiting for the mailman!! (He better be on time!!) ta-heee!! Thank you Sarah!! :)
(see end of this post for pictures -- warning photo heavy)

*** Sarah's Mini for the CCC Swap ****



AND...

***COMING SOON!!***
I will soon be shipping Joyce's (aka THEE Gingerbread Girl :) mini album for the GGS swap!! I've been playing with her album for a MONTH!!! HEEE... I emailed her and let her know that I was gonna take my time with her mini.. simply because its JOYCE!! HAVE YOU ALL SEEN JOYCE'S MINI's --- wow amazing!! so yeah.. I'm intimidated! :) Go check out her site and you'll see what I'm talking about http://mysugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/
So..***THANK YOU JOYCE FOR YOU PATIENCE ***

Hope everyone's having a great week!! Leave a comment and share what your working on!! Love hearing what everyone's doing... its fun to see the end results!!:) exciting!!!

with a "Yeah it's Friday" grin,
steffogal1


















12 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job again Steff :) that mini is so so pretty! i love everything! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. steff this mini is super super cute i love it, the colors everything is way cute great job, i love the theme counting your blessing way cute :D and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a WOW album Steff...love it!!!! TFS

    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLIUS MOLIUS!!!! SO SUPER STINKING CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
    I just love the colors in this thing Steph!!!!! Oh just loaded with great scrap lifting ideas!! Wow wowowowowowowowowowowowowowo!

    I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the mini book stamp on the back? The album is FANTASTIC!! I have never seen one in real life so I am very intimidated to try one of these. Maybe someday I will get a glimpse of one in person and I will understand more on what to do to make them look so fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STEPH!!! This ROCKS!!! I am so jealous of Sarah!!! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful album! I love the colors....and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I am gonna cry! I love, love, love it:) Everything about it- I love the back cover, the tags, the oh happy day die cut!!!! I am TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!!!!! Stephanie- you are so talented and I feel so honored (and blessed) to have this mini by you- I can't wait to fill it up! Thank You so much:)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Stephanie...she's gonna love it! The paper is adorable. Great job!!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just saw this one! LOVE the colors, textures, shapes, etc. nice mini, steph! thanks for sharing :)! much aloha~!

    ReplyDelete