Friday, September 18, 2009

Scrapbooking Paper Bag Cover Tutorial

HAPPY FRIDAY!! O YEAH!! :)

Here's a really SUPER QUICK video tutorial (not detailed) on how I made Marion's Birthday Page using a paper bag. **WARNING** The video is NOT meant to be a TRUE INSTRUCTION VIDEO.. it was just easier for me to quickly show what the heck I've been trying to explain in some of my replies to questions on the cover of Marion's birthday cover that I made ~:) So please bare with me!! ta-heee O.. and FYI.. This is my first 'instruction' video.. never done one before ... BECAUSE I AM NOT that organized!! LOL
So, I hope this mini-mini tutorial helps answer some of those questions that are posted on the youtube video!

**** A QUICK HOW-TO VIDEO... ****




*** PAPER BAG COVER ****
***** PAGES OPENED UP ******
Hope everyone's having a happy scrappy time!!

OOO ****NEWS FLASH **** EVERYONE.. GO CHECK ON WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE BEACH (http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/) TONITE!!! SOO EXCITING!!!

FOR DETAILS: http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/forum/topics/life-on-the-scrapbeach-turns

With a grin,
steffogal1

6 comments:

  1. nice steff thank u 4 the tutorial :D i will try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph! I could not watch your video. It says the video is private. HLEP!! I would love to watch this!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial! So simple,and yet it looks so elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steff, i kept hearing about paper bag albums and couldn't work out how to do it...now i know why.... I live in Ireland and our paper bags are a completely different shape!!!!
    The cover you made for Marions book was really beautiful, thanks for sharing the "how to",
    best wishes,
    Felicia www.scrapzville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tutorial! It was super helpfula nd i can't wait to try it. The list of projects is growing faster than I can scrap! Do more tutorials b/c I love to learn!

    Weird about how paper bags are different in Ireland. Makes me want to see one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just been scrolling thru your blog and omword... your mini albums are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete