Monday, September 7, 2009

* Scrapbooking SNEAK PEAK* CCC Mini Album Swap


I'm so super excited...

I finished my mini album for the Craft Craving Chica's (CCC) Mini Album Swap! I was partnered with "Sarah N." @ http://apurposefulpassion.blogspot.com!

Sarah is soo super sweet and she say's she's new to scrapbooking but I don't believe it!! She's amazing :) ta-heee

I hope Sarah enjoys the mini I made for her! I had so much fun making it and loved the paper collection I worked with. She had mentioned she liked Cosmo Cricket, Sassafrass Lass, Basic Grey and I didn't end up using any of those.. but I think she'll like the paper I choose. (gee I hope!!) Sarah also said she liked the colors grey and orange.. so I used Orange as my inspiration color :) I'm pleased with how it turned out... but..
I am always a bit nervous before the big reveal! Gosh I hope she likes it!! Yikes!! :)
ok ok.. so .. Sarah.... Here's your sneak peak of the mini I made for you!



Hope you like it Sarah.. I had alot of fun making it!!
Hope everyone's having a scrappy, happy time!! Leave me a comment and share what fun projects your working on!!

with a grin,
steffogal1

14 comments:

  1. Super Cute!!
    Would love to see the entire thing..
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it already. Can't wait until you reveal the whole thing. Sarah is going to love it and I already saw her little tease of your mini from her to you. It also looks "Super Cute"

    This is sooooooo much fun, I am loving it!!!
    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loook amazing I am pretty sure she is going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Steff!!!! another gorgeous mini!!! love the bright color, oh can you quick reveal all??? :D
    Hugs
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. I can't wait to see the whole album when you reveal it. Sarah is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH THANKS FOR THE SUPER SWEET COMMENTS!! I HAVE to tell you all .. I am NERVOUS... I really hope she likes it!! yikes! anyways.. thanks for leaving me a super sweet comment .. AND HAVE A hapPY SCRAPPY WEEK!!
    with the biggest grin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it- please post office carriers bring me my mini ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it and touch it:) It looks stuffed to the brim! Now I am REALLY nervous I didn't do enough:( This is so fun:) Thanks Stephaine for making this so enjoyable!
    Waiting Patiently (trying to at least!)- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Steph! Cant wait to see your video of it!! Very inspiring...as always!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! I can't wait to se more!! I loved the colors you picked out Steph job well done as always!!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mini looks SO incredibly cute! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie,
    "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
    Wow! Sarah will love her mini so much
    that she will say
    "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
    just like I did when I saw her mini!
    So.. is that sneak peek below mine?
    Ooo la la la!!!
    I think I will say one more
    "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
    for that one too if it is mine?!
    Love ya Super muches! You are super talented Super cute, and Super Fun

    ReplyDelete