Friday, September 25, 2009

Summer Mini Album Received from GingerBread Girl! (GGS)



Oooo My Goodnes!!! ... I just received my mini from Joyce (GGS August swap) !! and OH HOLY MOLY... IT'S JUST AMAZING!!! She made every page fun, exciting, unique and super cute with tons of details!! wow.. I just have to share these photo's I took of the Summer Mini that Joyce (aka the GingerBread Girl @http://mysugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/) made me! I'm feeling so very soo lucky!

{Ok.. first ... Joyce ***THANK YOU FOR THIS FABULOUSLY MEGA FUN BEAUTIFUL MINI*** I LOVE IT! The papers you choose are perfect, the details you added are amazing.. and I stand back in awe as I admire your artwork!! This mini will be displayed in my livingroom for all who visit (will buy a metal pedestal frame)! You gave my family a beautiful summer mini and I will treasure it always :) Thank you Joyce!! Mega hugs! :) }

OK.. sooo... Joyce already made a video of this Summer mini but I just HAD TO show you some UP CLOSE pictures of some of these pages !!! Theres so many super awesome details in this mini that can't be captured on video... :) and I HAVE TO SHOW YOU HOW AMAZING JOYCE IS!! So.. go get a cup of coffee, sit back and scroll and see some amazing scrappy mini album pages!!

****** PHOTO HEAVY WARNING ***********

***************** Created by Joyce @ the SugarPlum Cottage ***********




























HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! LOVE the weekends! :)
with a BIG OL GRIN!
STEFFOGAL1

5 comments:

  1. Steff, it is awesome, you are so lucky, but you are worth it, and Joyce you excelled yourself again, You Both INSPIRE ME TO CARRY ON.
    Well Done BOTH of you.
    JuDE XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce is amazing! You are so sweet to all of us Steph and you deserve this! Enjoy and I would love to see it once it's filled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much detail....just beautiful! You're one lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steff This is stunning!!!!!!! It has my "little wiggly toes" wiggling :-)
    I love the idea of displaying it on a table top picture stand. "Super cute" idea. I have to go watch the video again :-)
    TTFN
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing album. Joyce is so talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete