Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Find Your Path" Envelope Pocket Mini (for AJBalletSlippers)

A couple of weeks back.. I received an email from a fellow YouTuber "AJBalletSlippers" asking if I would make her one of my mini's.. how could I refuse! She's just the super cutest young scrapper out there on you tube! Thanks for subscribing and for being such a wonderful NEXT GEN SCRAPPER!!

So, AJ.. here's the breakdown of how I put your mini together!

- I decided to make my favorite 'envelope pocket mini' for her to fill with her fun photos!
- Grabbed one of my favorite paper stacks.. SEI!! LOVE LOVE THIS PAPER STACK ~Jolie Chocolate...oooh la laa.. beautiful bold prints!!
- I gathered coordinating embellies.. BROWNS AND PINKS!! This is THE FUNNEST part of planning a mini... picking out all the goodies!!
- and finally .. I SAT DOWN and GOT BUSY!! I tried to keep it SIMPLE & PRETTY ... and I had great FUN making it! A pretty super simple & fast project!!


HEY!! AJBalletSlippers... I hope you enjoy your new little mini and tote bag ... and thanks for being a subscriber!

Have a great week everyone!

with a grin,
Steffogal1

13 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Love the tote as well. You did a wonderful job on the mini album. I really must get mine done...you're such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this mini, as always ! I really have to try this kind of envelop mini ! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely!! I love the colors, brown and pink!!
    very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty mini.. what is the size of it and is there a tutorial for it?
    TQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie--
    Your so sweet, what a great mini...love those DP i need to find that stack i only saw the 12x12 that is a good idea as i love to do mini's now. I get so inspired by people like you...have a great day.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome mini! Great job. You are truly super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowowwow, girl, i want lessons, LOL, pls pls pls heheh. I love it, make me one!!!!! lolol

    hugggggggs take care and have a awesome week
    Charity


    love it love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANOTHER turely FABTASTIC mini, so love all the embellies wey to go girlie.....

    So love your creative mind, a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Stephanie this is a super mini love the colours and I think that Stephanie is a very lucky girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this it's really very cute i notice that you do alot of the envelope type mini's where can i get the pattern to the envie or how to make one

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie how awesome! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow I just can't get over how incredibly beautiful this album is, she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Stephanie!
    This mimi is so beautiful! I stambled across it while surfing on YouTube and I had to come to your blog! You are SUPER TALENTED and I am going to give your blog a good few hours to look through all of this amsing things that you do.
    Can`t find the subscribe link though :-( I am adding you to my favorites, no doubt about that LOL.
    May I ask how did you make the envalopes for the mini?
    Thanks,
    Ayelet
    UK

    ReplyDelete