Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Mini Album For Velma !


Velma's mini that I made is packaged up and ready to be sent out!!

"Velma.. I hope you enjoy your mini as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mini you made! Our swap that began last year (ta-hee...Sept. '09) is almost over *sigh* .....I enjoyed/relished/loved the whole process from beginning to end. Thank you so very much!!"

Here's a couple of sneak peaks:


Once Velma receives her mini {and things are better with her mother} ... I will upload picts & the video. Velma's "Busy With Mom" post brought tears to my eye's...

Alrighty! Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope your all have a happy scrappy time!

With A Grin,
Steffogal1

9 comments:

  1. i can tell it's gorgeous =) can't wait to see all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velma's mini is just incredible...and from the sneak peeks, I'm pretty sure yours is too!! You two are amazing artists...just AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Steff these pics..... Can't wait to see another one of your minies. I'm sure is going to be just gorgeous.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the whole thing! I just love your work!!
    Hugs,
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I was Velma ! Stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It Looks stunning so far Steff. Your Mini will certainly brighten her day. Love the colour. Carnt wait to see her reaction.
    Arohanui Steff
    XXoXX :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see every page.....!! Your work is stunning....!! Steff!
    Love Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. she will love itttttttt im sure, nice nice nice!!!! and again i want one also LOL

    ReplyDelete