Sunday, April 11, 2010

Velma "Super Sweetness" you ARE!!!


An exciting project I was pleased/happy/excited/honored to be a part of!!

When asked if I'd make a page for a "Velma" Mini.. with no hesitation - YES!
**Special Thanks to Bona for coordinating the Velma Surprise Mini**

Supplies used:

- All the product used to make this mini was a from Velma.
- All the words, colors, charms, etc. hold a special meaning
- Lots of TLC!

Thank you Velma! Your sweetness, generosity & beautiful spirit sings in our scrappy world!



I hope everyone's having a happy, scrappy time!! Have a great week and I got something fun planned that I'll share on Tuesday! :)

with a grin,
steffogal1

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is stunning steph!
    I`m sure Velma would love love love it :-)
    Did I say WB? LOL X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I've never seen so much packed into one page! This is amazing and so special because you made it completely about her and from things she gave you. Just awesome Steff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steffi so good to see you back and being so creative WOW-EEEEE!!!!

    I need to find my mojo again so like I said good to have to back doing your vidoes you are a world of creative inspiration... KEEP up the great work... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back with a bang, I see! Good to see you and your gorgeous work once again...
    Cheers from the East Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Page! I love every part of it! You do such great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWIE!!! Truly gorgeous!! I have so missed these! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete