Saturday, May 8, 2010

"The Scrap Beach" Mini Album Kit (Excited Winner HERE!!)



On NSD, I was visiting one of my favorite sites {TheScrapBeach.ning.com} and found out that I won a special NSD mini album kit!! ta-heee super excited!!! And... I already received it in the mail (whoa Kathryn's fast) and I love it!!! The kit is super cute & looks challenging with all the bold fun prints and colors! I'm excited to get started on it!! :)
Thank you Kathryn! ... for the mini album kit but more for hosting a super fun and challenging NSD 2010!! This year there were so many fun and exciting things to do, see and make!!

Here's a quick share...


********************

And for you sweet special mommy's out there...
Super big squeezy "Happy Mother's Day" hugs!!
I hope you all get spoiled with all the happy scrappy delights you deserve!

********************

Hope everyone's having a happy scrappy time!!

With a Grin,
steffogal1




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


8 comments:

  1. Wow thats a super dupa album! I luv it
    I can't wait to get to the States next month, I will be looking to see if I can buy one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Looks like you are going to have MOI fun with it! Thanks for the videos and the small share afterwords!
    Happy Mothers Day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo so many wonderful goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh congrats.
    ive not seen that site b4.
    gonna check it out, tfs.
    scrapbook-crazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. canadianscrappergirlMay 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM

    Hi Steph congrats! Can you tell me what paper collection that is in the mini kit I have made a album from that collection and bought it as part of a kit but for the life of me I cant remember the name of the collection lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day To You! Wonderful awesome gifts you received from your boys! They are the best!!! And you deserve it all......so special and sweet you are! Love, Velma

    ReplyDelete