Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Velma's Mini {Warning: Photo Heavy}


Thank you Velma for the a super fun & special mini album swap!!

You sent such an amazing mini album kit for me to make a mini.. that wow.. it turned into a MEGA instead of a Mini! But I'm thrilled how it turned out and I loved the entire process from {the beginning} on agreeing on a paper line to use.. to taking our time to complete it {middle & most fun}.. to having to wait to make video (because I lost my voice -ugh) when it was time to ship {the end} !! :) So THANK YOU and I'm thrilled to have been lucky enough to be in a swap with you (incredibly talented)! Now I UNDERSTAND why when Martha Stewart was at your booth she lingered and spoke with you... ;)

The mini you made me touched my heart and I have the gift of being filled up with inspiration everytime I see it, open it.. think about it!! ITS JUST AMAZING GORGEOUS!!

I hope you enjoy this mini I made for you... it was so super fun to play with all the beautiful things you sent in your kit!


********************
Here's some picts of the mini I made for you.... I hope you enjoy :) big super squeezy hugs!!


























Hope everyone's having a Happy Scrappy Time!!

With A Grin,
steffogal1

13 comments:

  1. OH WOW!
    It`s amazingly beautiful! I so love your mini`s Steph! Its full of beauty! TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef, Simply Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! I am sure Velma is going to love this "mini". I truly enjoyed both the videos of your swaps, as well as I just love listening to your reactions and description words, such as "Super Sweetness" and Holy Smokes" lol! Thanks for being YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wowwwwwwwwww sooooooo beautiful, album full of love and friendship, love it Stephie,

    and yes whoaaaaaaa !!!
    hugs
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just GORGEOUS Steph! Simply GORGEOUS!!! I love every page and every detail. You are so super amazing my friend! Question... how do you print on acetate with your printer and not get it to smear? What kind of printer do you use? Mine already smears. :-( TFS for sharing your talent Steph! hugs, Arlene :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say to that other than..... WOW!!!!!!!
    So stunning I am at a loss for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Steff, this is beautiful....!! Its made with lots of love, can see that. You are soooooo talented, love all the details!!
    Hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah~~~ my "mini", and now it's here at home with me! I can't keep my hands off of it! I love every page..every tag, every flower, just everything. It's truly a work of art!!! My pic of me and Steven and the one of me and Mom, omgosh! I had happy tears. You always touch my heart. I'm thanking you a "million times"! Love, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super loaded with lots of cool stuff! I watched the video twice! Lovely mini, Steff. :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This album takes your breathe away!
    I have never seen anything like that!
    Oh How I would luv to make one of those!
    what a gorgeous album that is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your work!! I've been scrolling through old posts and you are so talented!
    robin

    ReplyDelete