Sunday, June 13, 2010

JULY Image Tag Swap *OPEN*


SUPER EXCITED!! The July Image Tag Swap is OPEN for Sign-Ups!
This swap is exciting because it’s A SUPER FAST, FUN & EASY SWAP!! The images received are just gorgeous and include new 'just released' stamp images, 'hard to find' images or just 'not available anymore' images!! And for extra BONUS... the shipping cost is LOW-LOW!! TA-hee :) I LOVE IT!! 
Join the swap (hurry.. spots fill up FAST!) and have fun incorporating the received tags into your fun projects .... as fun journaling spot, super cute embellishments on layouts, exciting cards, or how about just simple pretty thank you tags??!! These tags are so versatile they can be used for anything!! Ink them up, distress them, add some glimmer mist...whatever ..just have fun!!! 
Anyways.. I'm excited to do another IMAGE SWAP ON TAGS! So pull out them STAMPS: HERO ARTS, PRIMA, TIM HOLTZ, INKADINKADOS, CLOSE TO MY HEARTS.... ANY brand of stamp will do!! :)
{A special 'Thank you' to the ladies in the last swap... the tags were amazing, fast shipping & just super fun times! thanks!}
********************************************************************************************************
TO JOIN: 
  • Send me an e-mail steffogal1@gmail.com and I will then send you a confirmation e-mail with the fun & simple details!!
When I receive all of the swaps I will then turn them around and mail back to you. I am so excited about this swap - I can't wait to get started - the hard part will be to figure out what stamps to use!!!!!
********************************************************************************************************
SWAP DETAILS:

  • Choose 2 of your favorite stamps. Stamp the image on a standard size TAG!
  • USE Staz-On ink so that others can colour them in if desired
  • Stamp each image 10 times for a total of 20 images
  • MAILOUT DATE: JULY 1, 2010 and I will turn them around right away so we can have them in YOUR mailbox asap.
For more details, click here.

AND lastly,

UGH but first a WARNING.... a silly ugh picture of me... not meant to be shared! But, look closely (not at me!! but at the stamps I'm holding) ... One of these stamps is what i'm going to be using for MY TAGS!! 
These beautiful amazing gorgeous stamps are from Connie!! Thank you so very much Connie.. I LOVE-LOVE THEM!! :)


That's it for now! Hope you all are having a happy scrappy time!

With A Grin,
steffogal1

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo I am so excited, This looks soooo great, Sign me up. I did sent an email aswell.
    :)

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent an e-mail ..so I hope I make it in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I'm addicted to these tags! Sign me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, love your swap and love that I MIGHT have a chance to get in this time!
    xoxoxox
    Jen
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't discover your blog until after the last tag swap was closed. The tags from the previous swaps were so gorgeous I just had to try my luck at getting in on the current swap. My email has been sent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sent the email. Hope it's not to late! =)

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  7. omGOSH!...I'm so excited to be in this swap... I was jumping up and down like a kid when I saw what you were holding in your hands.... yeah!!
    thank you, thank you ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got my images from last month and I love them all. This is a fun and fast swap.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. love to be included in the image swap also just sent and email..thanks..linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi steph your work is fab iam a frist time scraper from ireland and i would love to do a swap thank you for all your lovely images lots of love from vintageaggieable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steph,

    Please tell me the company of stamps you are holding up in that beautiful picture???? THANK YOU!

    THANK U

    ReplyDelete