Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Box Full of Prima Happiness!


** YOU GOTTA TRY THIS PROJECT !! ** 

Here's a really quick share from tonites scrappy projects!! 

Ok... on Thursday nites, Marion @APieceofCraft.com does her live show with Prima (UStream).. and I love watching!! And tonites class she made a super cute little HALLOWEEN GOODIE box made with Prima papers & flowers! Her box was was so easy to make and the inside....!!?? Oh holy smokes, she turned it into a 12x12 layout!! Really FUN & SUPER CUTE!! She records her ustreams shows ... so go check it out here if you missed it!! :) 

Anyways.... I followed along and here's what I came up with!! Instead of making a halloween box.. I made a simple box and filled it with prima flowers, ribbons, etc. *** I think it would make a really NICE CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!***  So, tonite my hands are Olive Vine green (glimmer misted frenzy) .. and I love it! That's it.. just a quick share... and I hope others post what they made... so exciting to see the scrappy treasures being made! :) 





14 comments:

  1. gorgeous box, steff :)! beautiful colors. love that it's filled with prima goodness. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet, Steph as always.... The prima's inside look very yummy sitting there like that :0)...

    Have a fabtastic Friday and a wicked weekend Scrap Happy

    {HUGS} comin your way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG---this is just beautiful Steph! i will definitely have to check out those videos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph~ This is gorgeous! :) I'm still working on my Prima packaging mini inspired by you. I've collected all the goodies now to put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very Nice, So Sad I missed the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang it!!!Missed that one darlink...bummer. Looks fun and your own "twist" is fabulously cool my sweet friend!!!!!And I love that color of ga-reen on your hands...LOL drop me an email next time she is on...K?
    Huggers frm the Rockies darlink..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how yours turned out. the making of the box was easy to follow, many possibilities! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty, Steph!! I will have to watch Marions class and make some for gifts!! TFS
    roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have made 2 boxes, yet to pretty them up
    thank you for that Steph and a big thank you to Marion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched the show yesterday and I have to say that your box is gorgeous ! I love the way you decorated it ! and all those goodies inside, yummm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I need to catch up on Marion's shows!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw you video on you tube and Congrats on making the DT for blue moon and for the chance at winning the goodie box. Vickie @ vicksand@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super nice and I sure like the insides of your box :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely Gorgeous Steph!! Love it!!
    Hugs, Regan

    ReplyDelete