Sunday, August 22, 2010

Prima Shuffle Album w/Marion (Photo Heavy)

{Warning: 'Big Time' photo heavy.. don't know what to say other than .. too fun!!!}


 Today's post is a PHOTO blog of a Scrapbooking Hop + Prima Class from this weekend at a fun scrapbooking store called "Remember When" in Valenica, CA. {I love getting out and exploring new scrapbook stores and this one didn't disappoint! If your in the area .. its a "must check it out"!}

And BONUS: Marion at a Piece of Craft (LiveWithPrima) was there the whole weekend doing mini albums and technique classes! I was fortunate enough and grab a spot on Saturday for the Prima Shuffle Album! :) Here's how that went:

A picture of Marion's Prima Shuffle Album
and Marion was the sweetest ever!! Thanks Marion for the great class !! I Love Prima :)


We received a super prettyShuffle Mini Album kit filled with the latest Prima flowers, papers, chipboard pieces, bling, stamps, flourishes, etc. !! Here's some of the flowers.. I love prima flowers. Yikes!!

The Prima papers were *GORGEOUS* and lots of fibers to play with!

I finally got my shuffle album bound .. I fell a bit behind the class ..shhh.. secret: I got a little too eager to get a little shopping done!

AND when I returned this is what I had missed....

Whoa! this is a pict of the *AFTERMATH*... everyone glimmer misted, painted, chalked their white Prima flowers up! LOVE IT! Tattered Angels gave us some CRAZY BEAUTIFUL NEW COLORS!! It was like a glimmer mist ***FRENZY*** I wish I would have got a pick of the ladies in action at this table!! 


I don't know who's mini's these were.. but I loved the Prima ribbon pom pom's hanging out the edges!!


again.. don't know who's flowers...but so super *PRETTY*!  {Background.. Marion's mic!}


BONUS: I ran into some scrappy YouTube Gals!! :) YES, they are just as amazing and super sweet in person!! HI - Tracy (L), Karla (R) ;) 



... yikes!! More gorgeous flowers laying around waiting for some more sparkle! ...
ACTUALLY .. She was drying them when I took this pict.. she just eyeballed me and didn't flinch! lol

Hey! I caught Tracy taking a pict of me! *SNAP* I took one too! :) and then I noticed her super cute apron!! HELLO!! I had to take a closer look!! Heck yes, I took a pict for you all to see .. 

She DID!!Yep, she MADE THIS SUPER CUTE APRON with her own hands.. isn't is stunning gorgeous!!?? Love it!! :)

a quick... 'smile'! I should have been working on my mini.... 

Here's my progress... soo fun!! :)


a few random.. fun picts.. uh, yep.. 

Karla = SUPER FUN + WAY TALENTED!

Ok... I HAVE NO EXPLANATION for this pict!!??? Anyone?? Anyone!!?? :) Marion?? Ta-hee!


Here's a few picts of some of the completed shuffle mini albums & their creators! :) ta-hee

TRACY!

*GORGEOUS* LOVE IT!!

Karla's... amazing shuffle mini!!

Gina!!! :) Super excited to meet you!! 
Another super sweet YouTube Scrappy Pal!! HI Gina!! Sooo LOVED her shuffle mini!! :) 

... time was a ticking... and still I had to finish my mini...but wait ... another round of photo taking!! 

still more glimmer misting action going on...

I just LOVED seeing this table -- it was like glimmer mist madness!! 


.. *SIGH* all packed up and ready to go..

one of the technique class 12x12 layouts.. so pretty!

Here's a peak at Tonya's (Remember When Owner) shuffle mini - "GO TONYA"!

Whew..  so that's pretty much how it went... a scrappy weekend filled with creating, shopping, chatting and just plain ol' getting dirty with the products!!  Every now and then its just great to GET OUT and go scrapping with the gals! :) 

Again.. thank you Marion and RW!

I hope everyone's having a happy scrappy time!! 

18 comments:

  1. wowee, that looked like a jam-packed super duper fun day! i wish i could have attended! everyone's projects came out gorgeous! love all the prima goodness. thank you for sharing these fun pix with us, steff :)! have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!! I love the picture of Marion!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW and WOW look's like you ladies had a SUPER fun time... Fabtastic shuffle book's stunning, and really pretty... YUMMY!!!!

    I LOVE PRIMA TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    {Hugs} for the week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you are so blest to have an awesome place to make gorgeous albums and how wonderful to have a very clever teacher
    Oh I just adore the albums how gorgeous they are
    oh how I would Luv to buy a kit mmmmm so special
    Oh Marion wih her tongue out hahahaha! got caught

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that looks like such a fun time!! The Mini's are Gorgeous!!! I love all the prima's and the fringe!! So awesome!! Thanks for sharing~~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like it was a dream time! Thank you for sharing all the fun.
    There was super creative items that came out of that class I'm glad you shared them with us.
    Have a great week.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's awesome you met Marion and the other YTubers! great projects! i would've gotten nothing done, i would be too busy spcializing and taking pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so envious they got to meet YOU!!! Wish, wish, wish I could have been there for that! Looks like so much fun...one day, eh Steph?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGGGGGGGGGGosh...I am sooooooo GA-REEN with envy that you were there and Marion and all those talented ladies....Holy moly sistah! I am soooo glad that you "let us go with you" through your lens......it's GREAT to see everyone Steffers and especially your beautiful SMILING FACE....:o) You guys just rock...plain and simple...what a trill! What a grace for us all...:o)
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like soooooo much fun,

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I am totally jealous that you got to take a class with Marion then extra more jealous because you got to meet so many YTubers! Beautiful projects ladies! (Don't feel bad, I get behind at crops too because I always do a little more than necessary pre-class shopping, Lol!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had such a crazy good scrappy time..Steff you are sooo sweet!!! I cant wait for us to get together and scrapbook and chat and be silly...Hugs!! Karla (KARLAS001)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had so much fun. Love all the pics and product you received! I love the pics of YOU! Love, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are awesome awesome pics, girl! looks like you had a blast!
    thanks so much for your comment, too, on my post today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. how much fun was all that! thanks for sharing with us, Steph. Glad you had such a good time
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had an amazing time! I wish I could have went! Thank you for sharing with us!

    Hugs, Regan

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi Step thanks for the blog link im so new on the youtube and i saw your blog link! it sure looked like yal had an awesome time! wish i was closer id sure love to come. :( unfortunately im way over on the East side of the US lol (Fl.)Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all the great photos Steff!! So fun to get to meet you in person! :)

    ReplyDelete