Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Graphic 45's September's Featured Artist is? Ta-hee! I'm THRILLED!!



Hi Everyone.. first, HOLY SMOKES!! THANK YOU for all your super sweet comments on my Steampunk Graphic 45 Mini Album! I love sharing this scrappy passion with all you super talented gals!! :)

I have some Fun EXCITING news..

Graphic 45 has made me their September's Featured Artist !! 

How super exciting is that!!?? I'm thrilled to be the featured artist and I appreciate/love the opportunity to share my enthusiasm for Graphic 45's amazing scrapbooking product (which is QUALITY & GORGEOUS)!! Graphic 45 is my scrappy heaven and I find it exciting and EASY to create treasures using the most gorgeous papers, embellishments, tools, etc.!.. OH, I could go on... But won't because I know, YOU KNOW just how stunning GORGEOUS and exciting it is to create with!

Check out Graphic 45's blog (soo excited..GIDDY I tell you!):  http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2010/09/septembers-featured-artist-stephanie-miller.html

Hope you are having a scrappy happy time!! From my scrappy heart -- thank you for your super sweet comments!

18 comments:

  1. Wowzer! Congratulations! You so deserve it, as i said i love, love, love your mini! Graphic 45 could not have made a better choice. I am new to the blogging world and look so forward to seeing your work. Again...Awesome good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAWWWWW STEPH.....Congrats...I knew when I saw that project that it was a WORK OF HEART!!!!You are such a talented lovely person and I think BIG THINGS are in store for you. ((((HUGS))))Lyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Steff! You absolutely deserve the honor and recognition for your wonderful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Congratulations!!!!!!! you must be super pleased :) let's hope they shower you with lovely goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Steff! Your work is gorgeous you absolutly deserve it!
    hugs Alyson x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Steph
    You deserve that so much you are a gem!!!
    Wondeful news and it won't be the last time either!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU GO GIRL !!!!! I am not surprised and I am thrilled to know that I have met such a wonderful person as yourself ! You are super talented !! Congratulations my friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Your project was just amazing. So... G45 is right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's because you are "super" talented and "super" sweet, and totally deserve any words of praise and complements that we could shower onto you!
    Thanks for sharing your talent and excitement with us.
    ~Jill ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Graphic 45 know a good thing when they see one! We've known all along that you are super talented! Keep up the great work you do. We love it!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG....A CELEB amoung us!!!!! WAHHHOOOOO sweet Steff....you RAWK darlin...Diane could have not picked a better person to show off her awesome papers and embellies!!!! YOU ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE....can I "touch you"....LOLOLOL Your gold baby girl...just gold!!!!! HAPPY SNOOPY DANCIN FOR YOU!!!!!!
    YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so awesome!!! You definitely deserve it! You're mini's are so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Stephanie! What a great honor...one well earned! The album is gorgeous!
    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Stephanie! You totally deserve it. You are one of the best scrappy ladies out there. Love what you did with the Steampunk paper and I'm so happy for you that Graphic 45 has featured you! Next you'll be in the Scrappin' Hall of Fame!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Steff! You are so deserving of being their guest artist. I am just in awe of all of your projects! After I saw your one mini-album using BG Origins paper, I ran out to buy the paper pack because your album was so beautiful! :) ~ Hugs, Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! This is a great honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Stephanie, that is amazing news!! Congratulations! I can't say I'm surprised because you do fabulous work!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!

    Hugs, Regan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Stephanie! You so deserve it! That Stempunk mini id fabulous!

    ReplyDelete