Thursday, September 2, 2010

SEPT Image Tag Swap *UPDATE*

Just a quick note to share my excitement!! HOLY SMOKES.. ladies... wait til you see your SEPTEMBER IMAGE TAGS!! They are all amazing GORGEOUS and a great variety!! Your going to love-love them!! I'm thrilled with all the tags received.. and super excited to receive the last few!! I'm so looking forward to getting THEM SHIPPED and into YOUR hot little hands so you can do your scrappy magic with them!!

And... *EXTRA SPECIAL THANK YOU* to you wonderfully talented gals!! You really made the September Image Tag Swap a scrappy SUCCESS  --Ta-hee !! :)

I will be posting picts and short video in a few days.. to give you a peak at THE AMAZING TAGS COMING YOUR WAY!

oooh... and the  OCTOBER IMAGE TAG Swap will be announced *opened* next week sometime!! :) ta-hee  CAN YOU IMAGE THE HALLOWEEN IMAGES WE ALL WILL BE GETTING!! SOO EXCITED!! 


6 comments:

  1. YEAH...can't wait...I loved my last batch.....:o)
    And THANK YOU STEFF....for all the work and effort you put in to this....your AWESOMELY talented and a SUPER person!!!!!!! Huggers from the Tetons doll....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you announce the next one, I missed the sign ups and really enjoy your swaps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait and I can't believe I actually got into this one in time, Lol! :) Yay! Thank you so much for putting these together, Steff! ~ HUGS, Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited, Stephanie! Will be watching for your video/pictures! Thank you for organizing this swap for all of us! ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what everyone did and hope to snag a spot in the next swap! THANKS SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be in the October Tag Swap!! I hope I am lucky enough to get a spot!!!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete