Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thankful Fall Coin *ENVELOPE* Mini {Scrap Beach Swap}

Here's a FUN-super-EASY mini album using COIN ENVELOPES!! .......

Hi everyone! A quick post on this little Fall Mini Album I made for the swap I joined over at Life On The {Scrap}Beach hosted by Jann - Thank you!! Using some standard basic coin envelopes and some super cute scrappy happiness (goodies) I got over at Bluemoon Scrapbooking, I made this mini SUPER FAST and crazy EASY!! This was my first time using these gold coin envelopes.. and I have to tell you - I LOVED IT! Love the size of it too.. it fits perfectly in my hands as I flip through it.. too fun!! Anyways, here's a few picts:














And take a peak at what my partner, IRENE, made me with her coin envelopes!!! AMAZING GORGEOUS OR WHAT??!!! I love-LOVE IT!! .. I'M THRILLED with this super amazing gorgeous mini!!! TA-HEE Thank You Irene.. I can't wait to fill this album up with precious photos!!



I hope everyone's having a great September!! :) Stay happy, healthy and scrappy!

7 comments: