Sunday, January 16, 2011

Feb Image/Tag *Peak* &... some IPhone Randomness

{JuneBug.tnx}

Hi everyone!!! WHOA..SO EXCITED ---> Take a peak at the pict above showing some of the amAzing images/tags I've already started receiving !!!! I have to tell you... YOUR GOING TO LOVE them! I'm thrilled to once again stalk my mailbox & 'my' UPS delivery fellow {wink} who tolerates me greeting him with a 'Yay!! Your here!' out my front window! lol.. yikes.. anyways... I haven't even STAMPED my own images yet!? hellooooo.... 

ok.. back to the tags.. :) I am INSPIRED by what I've seen so far --- Keep them coming!! SO EXCITING!! You ladies always amaze me with your gorgeous, fun and beautiful tags/images :) Thank you from my scrappy heart! 

*****

BONUS --> The Image/Tag Swap Drawing: All you talented gals who are in the February Swap will be entered into the drawing & the winner will be announced in the youtube video showing off all your amazing tags!! :)

And a special notice to all you scrappy gals who are emailing me trying to join in the swap... No worries! We are doing another swap next month!! :) 

I hope you and yours are having a great 2011! 


*************
a Week of IPhone Randomness.... oh my!
 ah, dusk! my fav part of day.

inspiring..amazing..gorgeous..

 curious boys....

swimming city lights...


 where are you? Here.. under saturn.

whoa! just a bit tired..! I turn into a pumpkin @10p. 

 warm magical nite @ museum


AND LASTLY, yeah.. i did do this:



Crazy visit to Tommy's @ 11pm on a Friday nite (Los Angeles, CA)! 
But man o man .. it hit the spot! :)



 
  
 *** BIG SUPER SQUEEZY HUGS TO YOU AND YOURS ***

7 comments:

  1. JEALOUS! LOL..I so didnt get in in time for the tag swap..but next month for sure! love you random pics..I think random ones are the best!

    take care,Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Stephanie. Tonya directed me over here. I am your newest follower. I'm glad to see I am not the only person that drives with the "gas light" on....... :) Happy New Year!
    kelly
    www.kellyjoskreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo's Steff, ihave to play with my new camera, as well .
    Aroha mai
    J XX :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I better hurry and get my tags in! I feel like I'm really lagging behind! Hugs, Gayle :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, so sorry I missed the tag exchange! Hopefully next time!

    ReplyDelete