Saturday, March 26, 2011

April Image Tag Sneak Peak *AGAIN.. Amazing!*


1st-- WAIT .. WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE TAGS that are coming in!! Take a peak at the pict above showing some of the gorgeous-yes-Amazing images/tags I've already started receiving !!!! I have to tell you... I know YOUR GOING TO LOVE them! 

2nd-- shipping info: Ship your tags NLT April 1st  !!
My address can be found in the April Image Tag Swap "Congrats Your In" email  :)

I'm am already excited/ready to start the sorting and oohing and aahhing over your tags!! :) Are you excited!!?? I am.. my favorite part of the swap is coming fast! It's when I get to do the "Let the Mailbox Stalking Begin" Announcement .. WITH  a video (of course) showing off your tags!!

Lastly, BIG-BIG SUPER SQUEEZY hugs to all you who sent me special birthday wishes, cards & goodies! You have overwhelmed my scrappy heart & I have to say.. *THANK YOU again for your thoughtfulness* 

ok.. back to the tags.. :) I am crazy INSPIRED by what I've seen so far --- Keep them coming!! SO EXCITING!! You ladies always amaze me with your gorgeous, fun and beautiful tags/images :) Thank you from my scrappy heart! 

*****

And a special notice to all you scrappy gals who are emailing me trying to join in the swap... No worries! We are doing another swap in June!! :) 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Steph,
    Mine are on the way, I just love these swaps and I must say A BIG Happy Birthday!!!!!!!,

    Love U
    XX ;-)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you received mine and HAPPY BIRTHDAY too you!

    Can not wait to see all the other tags! Getting excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tags will be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning! The tags look gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know it was your birthday Steffer's...:o( I am sending you late birthday huggers and big squeezers.....:o) Hope it was a great one doll....:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love in on June swap..please.

    ReplyDelete