Wednesday, May 18, 2011

*early sneak peak* June Image Tag Swap

i've already started receiving alot of your amazing gorgeous tags for the June swap.. and well... I usually wait til I'm further along before I send out a sneak peak... but I just HAD to share with you .. I'm soo excited .. these tags are gorgeous, stunning, chin dropping.. yes .. all those words!! :) and who's are those tags shown above?... Jann's (yes, she IS amazing)!

Ok.. and .. HELLO! Look at the top picture.. see the mixed media art work in the upper-background?!! Amazing right!?? That is what Joanne H. made to ship her tags to me in!! OOH HOLY SMOKES--the most incredible envelope I've ever seen! I love it.. I gently pried off the postage tags. I'm going to keep this envelope as a true piece of art! Oh, I wish you all could see it up close.. its breath taking amazing!

And ladies, thank you for sending your tags in so early! I love that!! Keeps me from the crazy mad rush at the end! 


ooh...ok.. more one more quick share.. here's a peak at the images i'm using for my tags... hope you like!


i hope everyone's having a happy scrappy out there! big super squeezy hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Stephanie, My tags will be shipped out tomorrow! Hope that's okay! -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH fabulous tags! Mine will ship tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ove them Steff, just an awesome gal you are, and that envelope is just gorjuss, Te hehehehee
    XX ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tags are on there way today! Yay! I love your swap Steph!
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my..... can't wait to join in next month!! These samples are beeeeeeeeautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamp that you will be using from the oxfordimpression collection. I order some of the steampunk collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to participate in your tag swaps. What is the process for signing up? My YouTube name is GirlGeekLovesStampin. Thank you for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to participate in tag swap, How?????
    jeaniehunter59@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My tags were shipped out earlier this week! I hope you've received them in one piece! <3

    ReplyDelete