Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrapbooking "Together" Mini Album (BlueMoon DT Project)



HI Everyone and HELLO STELLA ROSE!!  Here's a fun and very SIMPLE (5 pages) mini album I made using the Stella Rose Hattie (My Minds Eye) paper collection! This mini is dedicated to all you NEWBIE scrappers out there .. its to show you can grab a gorgeous stack of papers and create an easy and fast-GORGEOUS mini in no time!! You got to make one.. Your going to love it!! 

The scrappy happiness I used for this project can be found at BlueMoon Scrapbooking!! (See the end of this post for the list of products used) 

I LOVE-love the bold teal and mustard colors in this collection and had so much fun creating with the amazing prints, super cute stickers, tulle etc.! Ladies.. no worries ***  YOU CAN DO IT *** :)

Ok.. and whoa! I have to tell you.. here's some of my favorite things about this "together" mini:

  • Creating envelope pockets using the black paper bags (best-ever favorite pages to do because its fast, super-cute and you get 2 pockets (bonus) so you can load it up!) ta-hee.. **simple pleasures**
  • The teal feather by Feather Expressions Art! Holy smokes.. I rarely use feathers on my projects but LOVED the color of this teal flower! and I love how it adds such soft beauty to the mini!!
  • Webster's Trendsetters Designer Trims.. ooh I'm in love! I couldn't get enough.. I wanted to add trim to every page and had to refrain... ta-hee. 


Here's some picts (photo heavy) to share.. I hope your all having a great scrappy time!!



















Products used:


  

         
        

     

     



My next "must have" tool: 
 I love this border punch!
 and whoa.. I have no words!



Hope your all having a happy scrappy time!!


14 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW I love this mini, everything about it is beautiful. The colors the cuts the design! Just stunning. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Great products and colors. I love that trim!

    Greetings, Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute mini and I too love making them.. Its definitely an addiction..LOL
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stephanie, I'm so happy to see you used my crochet flowers and the metal shapes I sent you on this gorgeous mini. Love the colors and all the elements you used, beautiful work, as always!!!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I just became a follower also. Love your work.
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower here but an old subber on YT, nice surprise that you are a graphic 45 artist, exciting!!! I am in love with all the paper collections I am so hoarding it right now lol. till I feel ready to cut it lol. love all your words of encouragement to get started, I have dabbled a few cards so far, thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute little album. You are so talented! Love the way you used the paper and all the embellishments. Like Gloria, I was happy to see my flowers in the album. (Left a message on your video too.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, gorgeous and TOTALLY doable - thank you for sharing your album! You've inspired me to create one this weekend....yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your work. This album is great I love the color! You've been in my favorites for a long time, now I'm following. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love paper bag and envelope mini's they are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGOSHES LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS GRILFRIEND!!!!!!
    BEAUTIFUL PAPERS...BEAUTIFUL DESIGN!!!!!! YOU DO SUCH AWESOMELY CUTE THINGS STEFFER'S....
    HUGGERS FROM IDAHO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soo cute- I love the colors. I love your minis! :) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looovvveee it!! How do you bind your mini album??

    ~jomelle~

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make the most gorgeous Minis Steph!
    Wish I could buy a kit!
    Hugs Deni

    ReplyDelete