Sunday, June 5, 2011

*GASP* New MAGIC OF OZ Graphic 45!! <- QUICK!


Oooh it's finally in.. and and can't wait to get my hands on it!! :)


If you plan any getting the New "Magic of Oz" by Graphic 45 magical scrappy goodies.. you better get them QUICK... because I'm going shopping!! :) This collection is going to fly off the shelves like a TORNADO and land right on my doorsteps.. ta-hee.. I'm already wearing my RED RUBY SLIPPERS READY!!! LOL

My simple (... but magical) shopping list for my Magic of Oz  mini album  project:

41 0035241 0035441 0035541 00236
Have a happy scrappy time!

9 comments:

  1. Dear Steff...
    I gotta get me some of that gorgeous paper....
    Do you know of an online store ...that stocks the new Graphic 45 Magic of Oz, That will send to me here in Australia.....???? I just cant wait any longer !!
    Carol Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait either I am a big collector of all things OZ. Will be waiting to see what you will do, I am sure it will be OZsome! Love your work.
    Kathy Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not wait! This G45 collection is going to sale fast! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impatient to see your magical mini ! I hope you will share it with us. Have a nice scrappy time Steff !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I didn't know about this line until I watched your butterfly garden mini album video! I am so excited! I am from Kansas and it is perfect! Love it! TFS, Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow.. Did you see my video? I made an Oz album, and NOW they have this paper out. I think I could still at least add to it, using the papers for fitting in a few extra embellishment or tags, couldn't I?!!! There certainly are plenty of them, but where there's a will, there's a way, right?! (0; Thanks for putting the word out, and have a great day! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Must have this paper! I'm an Oz fanatic!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an inspiration you are!! You make me want to try everything. The papers are beautiful and the journal is outstanding....

    ReplyDelete