Thursday, June 30, 2011

*CLOSED* August Image Tag Swap

QUICK... AUGUST Image Tag Swap 2011 is OPEN CLOSED FOR SIGN-UPs!





***********************************************************************
TO JOIN
  • Send me an e-mail steffogal1@gmail.com and I will then send you a confirmation e-mail with the fun & simple details!!
When I receive all of the tags and sort I will then turn them around and mail your set back to you. I can't wait to get started - the hard part will be to figure out what stamps to use!!!!!

SWAP DETAILS:
  • Choose 2 of your favorite stamps. Stamp the image on a standard size TAG!
  • USE Staz-On ink so that others can colour them in if desired
  • Stamp each image 10 times for a total of 20 images
  • MAIL OUT DATE: AUGUST 1, 2011 and I will turn them around right away so we can have them in YOUR mailbox asap.
For more 'How-To' details, click here.
************************************************************************






Our tag swap is an exciting SUPER-FAST, FUN & EASY SWAP!! The images received are just gorgeous and include new 'just released' stamp images, 'hard to find' images or just 'not available anymore' images!! And for extra BONUS... the shipping cost is LOW-LOW!! TA-hee :) I LOVE IT!! 
Join the swap (hurry.. spots fill up FAST!) and have fun incorporating the received tags into your fun projects .... as fun journaling spot, super cute embellishments on layouts, exciting cards, or how about just simple pretty thank you tags??!! These tags are so versatile they can be used for anything!! Ink them up, distress them, add some glimmer mist...whatever ..just have fun!!!  





So.. lets get started!! Ladies, PULL OUT THEM STAMPS: HERO ARTS, PRIMA, TIM HOLTZ, OXFORDS, MSE, INKADINKADOS, CLOSE TO MY HEARTS.... ANY brand of stamp will do!! :)  And .. can't forget this.. one of you lucky gals will get your name drawn AND WIN some extra scrappy happiness to go along with your tags! super fun or what?!?! ta-hee! 





Here's a peak at our last swap: 




10 comments:

  1. Email sent (crossing fingers...) Have a great holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent an email... Got some brand new stamps from a company called Beyond the Darkroom... I've got my fingers crossed that I found this in time to join...

    take care...
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent email...hope I make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just sent my e-mail...can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready...let's do this! Whoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nzaquarius2008 (Faith)July 1, 2011 at 6:14 AM

    yay, this will be my first...sooo excited lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just sent an e-mail. I never get to the tag swaps in time and always miss them. Hope I get a spot in this one. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad. I've never been able to join, your swap is immediately filled to capacity the day you post it. Some of us are at a disadvantage because we might not be able to be on the computer 24/7. Would you ever consider a swap for ladies that have not participated at any if your swaps before? Regardless, I do enjoy the videos when you show all the tags...some crafters are super talented.
    Thank you Steff.
    Take care
    ;0)
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just mailed my tags - should be to Steff on Monday! Had such a great time putting them together - would have been quicker but I had to add a few goodies! :) Can't wait to see what images come back my way!

    ReplyDelete