Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Authentique" Halloween Mini Album (BM DT Project)

I just love the new AUTHENTIQUE Collections... all of them are AMAZING-GORGEOUS and so I thought I'd create a fun mini album project using one of the collection!!

But first... I have to say.. i LOVED loved this project :) I used the Glowing collection that is really halloween-vintage looking and --crazy FUN to create with.. YEP.. There was no holding back! My scissors, glue stick, and cutting knive were all howling with creative speed! All the great bold prints, colors, die cuts .. oh my!  My desk is a SPOOKLY mess and I love it! Ok.. enough rambling..  I had such a great time creating this 'WICKEDLY FUN' mini album!! All the AUTHENTIQUE products I used can be found at BlueMoon Scrapbooking!  

 And one more thing:

I know you can make a mini album too! Just try it!! You'll LOVE IT! 
Here's a quick peak at some of the pages! :)

***WARNING Photo Heavy***










AND... here's some more of AUTHENTIQUE PAPER Collections! GORGEOUS OR WHAT!!??! Sooo exciting!! 




    60 1848
    60 1697
    60 1890
    60 1709
    12 41586
    45 553098

    21 comments:

    1. Wow, amazing mini album! I like the paper, shape...everything! Realy beautiful!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous, Steff! There you are! Wondering how you've been! Glad to see you're the same ol' incredibly amazingly talented and creative Steff! ~ Big hugs, Gayle

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love this mini! I have always been put off by shaped mini's in the past but you have inspired me as usual!
      TFS
      hugs Alyson x

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow I love this! Gorgeous papers and details. Just beautiful! Thanks for all the fantastic inspiration. :) Hugs, Hanna

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love your personnality!! You crack me up when I listen to you describe things...it's Great ~:) Your mini is totally awesome!! Welcome back....

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love this and how you went all out for it. That paper is great.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Such beautiful work. I wish I can just sit down and throw some things together to make a beautiful mini as you. You are super talented. I've gone time and time again to your many YouTube videos for inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Wow !! gorgeous mini love the pumpkin and the papers !!
      Super beau mini c'est du grand Steff !! J'adore.

      ReplyDelete
    9. So wonderful to see a posting from your. You're album is spooktacular:) I love the saying "rotten sweet"

      ReplyDelete
    10. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Your mini's are the best! Always inspired TFS

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great Mini to put those Halloween memories in! Love the Glowing Paper too!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Love how creative you are! Looking forward to your next project!!! xo

      ReplyDelete
    13. Oh Stef! I am so glad you have loaded another amazing project! Cannot wait for your next one....please hurry....lol!

      Hugs,
      Wendy
      www.wickdyscreations.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. I turn to your blog and youtube videos ALL the time! I'm loving your talent and creativity, touch wood. :) Stay blessed!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Absolutely Fabulous!! Love it!

      ReplyDelete
    16. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Looking forward to more tag swaps in the new year.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Hello stefanie,
      I hope everything is good for you and your family. I miss your blog posts and your videos so much. I hope you will share some news with us soon. Have a nice day
      Karine

      ReplyDelete