Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"Magic Of Oz" Mini Album (BM DT Project)


Hi Everyone! Here's a quick share on a fun, fast to make, little G45 mini album!! :) Ok.. I know... it's not exactly 'little' ..but it's just perfect sized to flip through!!  And, I have to tell you, creating it was magical in itself! This project just flew together so fast, fun and easy !! I love when that happens! There's tons of beautiful and fun images in these prints, chipboard pieces that are amazing-CUTE and holy smokes.. the other Magic of Oz embellishments !!?? Yikes .. almost too much magic for me!! :)

This Graphic 45 "Magic Of Oz" collection is
 'one of those' collections where everything coordinates 
so well together... you can't do anything that doesn't look great!!!  
These G45 scrappy happy goodies used to create this Magic of Oz mini 
can be found over at BlueMoonScrapbooking.com! 

When I first saw this collection.. I was instantly brought back into images of the movie and all the family movie night memories! It all came rushing back to inspire me!! I knew I had to make a project with these papers and I love how it turned out! I can't wait to give it away to that special someone. :) *wink*

And one more thing: I know you can make one too! Just try it!! You'll LOVE IT! Here's a quick peak at some of the pages!:)

*** Warning Photo Heavy *** 

*supply list*
The "Magic of Oz" by Graphic 45 magical scrappy goodies..  This collection made my scrappy table look like a TORNADO had landed right on it.. and of course, I was already wearing my RED RUBY SLIPPERS!!! LOL

My simple (... but magical) shopping list for my Magic of Oz  mini album  project:

Papers: Graphic 45 MAGIC OF OZ Scrapbooking Paper




Graphic 45 Magic of Oz Rubber Stamps Set 2

     
Graphic 45 MAGIC OF OZ  Chipboard Die Cuts 1

17 comments:

  1. Steff, I absolutely love this!!! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing your amazing projects! :) Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this collection! It always takes me ages to use Graphic 45 papers because they are so pretty, I don't want to cut them! lol But after seeing yours, I might just do that! haha Beautiful mini Steff! TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning mini book Stephanie. I just love it and Graphic 45 craft papers and items are some of my favorties.
    At Christmas I used their song sheet paper loads.
    Last week I bought those metal flowers and they are gorgeous. I am off shopping next weekend and the "Art from the Heart" shop I go to has lots of Graphic 45 there.
    Thank you for showing a step by step of your book. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous mini again! I love your style and thanks so much for sharing. Jane Bain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I already have almost everything (all the Oz stuff - still in the packages - I've been hoarding it, it's so pretty!) - just need the black envelopes and I can add some other stuff. It's just beautiful, my dear, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph - I''m SO glad you're back to posting and creating!! You've been missed. I love, love, love the colors in this mini...super cute. That PURPLE - oh, to die for! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - what a great little (big) mini. Love both the still photos and the video. This little mini is packed with so much fun stuff. Thanks for sharing such a cute project created with love!!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE THIS ONE. I have been hoarding this paper collection for something special and your album just might be the inspiration I need.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steph...... love this mini. You've inspired me once again. Gotta get me some of that fantastic paper before it disappears. I have a tendency to put things off and then when I decide to get started all the paper has disappeared. Not this time, I've got to make one cuz I love yours. I know it won't be as nice but I will try. Thank you so much for the terrific ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a cute and fun Mini!!! Got inspired and I thank you. Will check out bluemoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I love this paper and have plenty of scraps, thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so incredibly inspiring! I love this little album!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun album. I like your use of envelopes. The paper and stamps work seamlessly together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so in love with the Wizard of Oz!! Watch it all the time, favorite song of all time - "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"!!! this album is just TO DIE FOR!!!!! fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Wizard of Oz and your album is just so beautifully done. WOW! I have all the Graphic 45 papers, stamps and embellishments that you used. I started a WOZ album months ago, but never got around to finishing it. Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed my first visit to your blog as it has such lovely eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Steph - so glad I found you. Love the mini and G45 is my favorite line of goodies, so I want to make something like this today!! What are the lined transparancies you used? Hope Lisa and Scott have those because I'm heading right over to bluemoon to shop. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete