Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Time & Stash! :)

Hi everybody! A quick post... 



First, Happy Spring Break to you and yours! 

Yes, so excited Spring Break is here!!

Time to get the goodies out and play :)

 I decided to use up some scrappy stash .. (actually, I'm contemplating an
"Out with Old, In with the New" purge!) and found this pretty set of 'oh. my. Prima. happiness'! 
It's the Alla Prima Collection... super beautiful!

So, Yep! I got hands crazy busy with ink all over them, bright colored papers all around me, flowers, embellies blown across my table top.. oh yay ... and I love it!! :) Great way to start the break.

I'll post a video when it's done.. so you can see how easy it is.. 
SO YOU CAN DO IT TOO!! You gotta - Make a Mini for Spring! :)

Big super squeezy Spring Break hugs!!



13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your mini ! And I can't wait to have my fingers with ink all over too ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Id like to have a kit just like this!! Super cute!! I can't wait to see your new mini album!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! I know it will be awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, prima! Can't wait to see it.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your mini!!!!

    greetings from Margo from the netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Steff. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Your talent is simply amazing and I'm excited to see what you make. All the goodies showing so beautiful and I can see why you're excited with it all lol. I would be too. I hope you have plans for a new video for all us scrappy fans soon. I really enjoy them........huggers Yvonne from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patiently waiting for your completed project - you sure find the coolest stuff to play with!! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new to your site but absolutely love your work! Can't wait to see your latest creation. And thanks for the super squeezy hug! You can't have too many of those to go with... :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty colors. Can't wait to see what you make from all that Prima goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your mini, I love the colors, still trying to work on my mini, thanks again for inspiration.....Have a Happy Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing what you create! Love the colors. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Stephi...this mini is gorgeous! And I love the colors! Hugs my friend, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Stephi....this is amazing!!! I love love your work. You always have the coolest stuff to work with.. I enjoy watching your video's. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
    Have a Happy Easter Tammie

    ReplyDelete