Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Creating "Prima-Beautified Magnets"


Hey Everyone! Don't you just love playing with Prima's stunning-gorgeous embellishments and amazing flowers? I do.. and love turning them into decorative magnets! Here's an example of how I use these decorative magnets on a project!! I hope you enjoy!

I'm excited to share with you one of my favorite end-of-summer projects I make as gifts for my scrappy gal pals! I love making these super fun and easy-to-make *Gorgeous Magnets Boards* -- Perfect as a photo board, posting of appointments card or the never ending 'catch all'!! It's up to you! 


Gather up some of your beautiful Prima embellishments and make some decorative magnets!!  You'll love it... and I have to say.. Your going to have a hard time giving it away because it is so pretty!



*********

Here a quick "How-To" video showing how you can easily make one of these super cute boards! 

Or how about just making beautiful gift magnets for your friends refrigerator door?!! yay!!


Products used:

Other: black ribbon, .47 in round magnets, Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this quick how-to project and video! Send me an email  if you have any comments or questions!!



8 comments:

  1. You always make wonderful mini albums, and this board is like your minis : simply gorgeous ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Are the garden signs metal please?
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Gill! :) Yes, the metal signs are simple metal sheets :)

      Delete
  3. I am sooo going to do this! Thanks for sharing Steff!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yay Catherine!!! send me picts!!! soo excited!!!

      Delete
  4. gorgeous, I am luvin all the deets....have a fabby weekend!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! Going to go shop for some magnet boards :) Thanks Stephanie for always inspiring us with your AWESOME talent!! Have a beautiful day! hugs, Violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, Steff! I will have to go on the hunt for some metal signs in the clearance aisle next week :) So pretty!!
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete