Monday, September 10, 2012

"Beautiful Whisper" MINI ALBUM KIT!! *sold out*



----SOLD OUT--- 
geez.. in just days ... gone! yikes!! I'll work on a new kit soon!! 
***Hi Everybody!! You've been asking for a kit .. so here it is!!!**

*Buy Kit here (click)* 

Oooh OK ... I'm super excited.. I have a crazy gorgeous Mini Album Kit for you!! I've titled this Mini Album Kit "Beautiful Whisper"! Your going to love everything that comes in this kit.... the Dusty Attic Top Note Mini (whoa - love love love it), the vintage metal keys, super gorgeous trinkets, etc...  AND the best part is this kit.. it features the new CHA SUMMER 2012 Romance Novel Papers and lots of the coordinating Romance Novel embellishments!! This kit is what we call scrappy eye candy!! Holy smokes.. wait til you see it!! ta-hee!!!

I'm posting the kit early so you can be the first to get one!!  I JUST COULDN'T WAIT to show this Mini Album Kit to you!! And... soon I'll be showing you how I turned this gorgeous kit into a Beautiful Whisper of a Mini Album! 
Here's the video showing what comes in the kit!

One last thing... whisper to your scrappy gal pal...Ahh... Yes,  this is beautifully filled kit that will feel like a sweet whisper to make!! :) The kit is loaded with tons of scrappy happiness! 

And FYI,  I have to tell you... this Mini Album Kit is limited and is going to go super crazy fast!!  So grab it before its gone! Good luck!!


*Buy Kit here (click)* 

 :) I hope you are having a happy scrappy time!! If you have any questions... email me!
hugs.. and..



10 comments:

  1. I just ordered my kit! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    Can't wait Steph!
    hugs, Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered the kit and wait to see the mini! Maybe with all the supplies I can finally make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I just ordered my kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh holy smokes!!! ta-hee!! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU !!! YAYAYAYYA YOUR going to love love it!! :)

      Delete
  4. Omg! I love it! I can't can't can't wait to see YOUR mini when it's done. You are always such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo excited you got a kit!!! They are almost all gone!!!

      Delete
  5. Hey Steff,

    I've been a silent reader (or should I better say "viewer") of your fantastic work for quite a while. I don't know if this interests you, but I just wanted to tell you that I've featured you on my blog in the "7 lovely links" Series as one of my favorite crafters.
    Your're a real inspiration. Keep up with the good work and happy creating,

    best wishes,
    moni/penny lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Your comment made me grin:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nooo!!! I missed out...I hope you have a new kit soon, I will have to jump on it quicker this time. I love your work Stephanie, one of my fav mini album artists!! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful talent with us all.

    ReplyDelete