Saturday, September 29, 2012

*OCT 2012* Image Tag Swap (CLOSED)

****CLOSED**** 
SPOTS FILLED UP CRAZY FAST!! NO WORRIES ... WE'LL BE DOING ANOTHER IMAGE TAG SWAP SOON! HUGS, STEFF


The OCTOBER 2012 Image Tag Swap is NOW OPEN

SUPER EXCITED!! I'm STARTING UP the Image Tag Swap again!!
I've received too many emails asking when we are doing the next image tag swap..... 
so here it is!! :) Ta-hee I'm thrilled because I have some new amazing gorgeous stamps I've been waiting to use!! So let's do this :) !!!

****HURRY SPOTS FILL UP FAST****


About the swap - This tag swap is exciting SUPER-FAST, FUN and EASY SWAP!! The images received are just gorgeous and include new 'just released' stamp images, 'hard to find' images or just 'not available anymore' images!! And for extra BONUS... the shipping cost is LOW-LOW!! TA-hee :) I LOVE IT!! ... AND if you've never done a swap before and have been wanting to ...this is the great swap to start with!  

Join the swap - (hurry.. spots fill up CRAZY FAST!) Have fun incorporating the received tags into your fun projects .... as fun journaling spot, super cute embellishments on layouts, exciting cards, or how about just simple pretty thank you tags??!! These tags are so versatile they can be used for anything!! Ink them up, distress them, add some glimmer mist...whatever ..just have fun!!!  

Here's a peak at one of image tag swaps: 

Here's a quick "How-To" do the Image Tag Swap:


So.. lets get started!! I'm thrilled to do another IMAGE SWAP ON TAGS! So pull out them new STAMPS you've been waiting to use: HERO ARTS, PRIMA, TIM HOLTZ, OXFORDS, MSE, INKADINKADOS, CLOSE TO MY HEARTS.... ANY brand of stamp will do!! :) 
******************************************************************************
TO JOIN
  • Send me an e-mail steffogal1@gmail.com and I will then send you a confirmation e-mail with the fun and simple details!!
When I receive all of the tags, I will sort them and get your set mailed back to you! I am so excited about this swap - I can't wait to get started - the hard part will be to figure out what stamps to use!!!!!

*******************************************************************************
SWAP DETAILS:
  • Choose 2 of your favorite stamps. Stamp the image on a standard size TAG!
  • USE Staz-On ink so that others can colour them in if desired
  • Stamp each image 10 times for a total of 20 images
  • MAIL OUT DATE: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2012 and I will turn them around right away so we can have them in YOUR mailbox ASAP. 
For more details, click HERE: 



8 comments:

  1. So excited, this will be my first time, if I get in.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great swap, crossing my fingers I get in :) Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be my first time if I get in....Im so anxious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a quick question - do we buy postage for our envelope, or just send in $$ to you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOOOOOOOOO!! I just now got the notice of the post. WAAAHHH!! :(

    ReplyDelete