Saturday, September 29, 2012

"Peaceful" Mini Album & a Little 'Coming Soon' Thingy!


Hi Everyone!

I have a real quick video share of chucky-happy-filled mini I created !! I'm soo excited to show it because I loved the base of this mini album project: I used a clear scalloped edge super cute mini album! I've had it in my stash for awhile and it was perfect for these papers and it was crazy-easy to take full advantage of both sides of gorgeous Prima prints! 

And I have to tell you.. because the pages are clear .. it really adds a fun interest to each page! Ta-hee it turned out super cute and I'm thrilled to be sending it off in the mail! 



Oh.. and two more little scrappy thing:  to all you who send me emails showing me your mini's your making -- *THANK YOU*!!! I LOVE-love seeing them and get to so giddy at how we are all soo scrappy talented!! From my scrappy heart to yours... thank you!! You guys are amazing!

Lastly, ok.. I hear your overwhelming desire/request for another tag swap! Keep your eyes open for a post coming soon! Email your gal pals and get ready.. ;) soo excited!









 





6 comments:

  1. one word..GORGEOUS!

    and yeah tag swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez Louise...good gravy mavey...omgoshgolly...this is so pretty, and cheery, and just wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for a bright spot in my otherwise drab day!!! BLESSINGS!!! patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO soft, sweet and pretty!! The blue is a wonderful alternative to my usual pink for my girls...thanks for your Always terrific looks and inspiration Steff!

    ReplyDelete