Sunday, September 30, 2012

Some NEW Goodies that Hit THE List!

Hi -- A quick share ... Yikes! *WARNING- ENABLING ALERT*

Whoa.. Last night while I was sending/replying to emails.. I was also doing a little on-line surfing (shhh shopping)! Holy smokes.. I have to tell you... there's some really great new goodies that have hit the shelves! Yikes! :) I was thinking.. how do I justify getting a couple of these goodies right before the holidays?!! Well, the only thing I could come up with was:  I just might have to wrap up a couple of things and slam it into my Christmas stocking! I know, I know.. Christmas?!! How can I be thinking about Christmas already! Well, a scrappers gotta do, what a scrappers got to do! hee-hee It's the only answer to how to get my hands on a couple of these. Anyways, I just thought I'd share.
I know! I know!!

19 1283
La Blanche Stamp SNOW FAIRY

60 2233
Maya Road Go Bike Go Singleton Clear Acrylic Stamp Set
70 2567
Suzanne Carillo Rubber Stamp ROMANCE IN THE AIR


90 40625
Magnolia Tilda Limited Editions Rubber Stamp


28 657938
Sizzix Framelits Die Set FRAMES, DECORATIVE NO.2
19 88521
Hero Arts Rubber Stamp SNOWY WINTER NIGHTS 3 1/4 x 3 1/4

74 8142
Tim Holtz Rubber Stamps MINI HOLIDAYS 4

60 1705
Maya Road Die Cut Kraft Doilies


AND .. I'm restocking my stash ...
33 35251

Ranger Inkssentials Giant Craft Cardstock 12x12

33 3523733 35213
33 35220

Ranger Inkssentials Giant Craft Tags No 12 Size Manila/Black

5 comments:

  1. The romance is in the air is sooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie...I too have been justifying my Friday afternoon jaunt to the new stamp store waaaayyy on the other side of Oklahoma City. Mr Hale, my sweet love, drove me 40 miles one way - and surprised me with $200 to shop! He has never ever done this..but OMG! You know I had fun right? Scored the new Prima Rondelle paper pack! Have you seen Tim Holtz's Alteration's Brick Wall? IT IS A MUST !!! 6..SIX Dylusions Stamp Sets, Crafter's Workshop Herringbone and Arrows stencils, Donna Downey's Prima mixed tiny dots stencil, Dylusion Christmas Stencil And are you ready for this??? ALL of the Junkyard Findings from Prima's new release!!!! The lady at the counter was singing his praises along with me...I think he walked out of the store with his chest puffed out!!!! Thanks for sharing your score ...I really can enjoy the excitement with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy smokes Dara LYnn!!! I have to tell you .. wowee woman.. GAWD LOVE YOUR MR HALE!! Tell him from your scrappy gal pal over here.. that he is an amazing super sweetest ever honey!!
      I love love everything you got!! OMG...ALLL THE JUNKYARD FINDINGS!! LUCKY LUCKY GAL!!!
      YEP!!! GAWD LOVE THAT MAN!! HE MADE BIG BIG POINTS TODAY!! !BIG SUPER squeezy happy hugs to you!! sooo EXCITED FOR YOU TOO!! :) I know your beaming because I'd be skipping around my house if I just brought home that scrappy happiness!! SCORE! :) THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR JOY!! :) T-A-HEE.. LOVE IT!!

      Delete
  3. I would love to receive the same christmas socks that you will receive ! lol These stamps and products are so beautiful, and they smell like christmas is around the corner. Well, I have to think about halloween before, but I have to confess that christmas entered into my scrapcorner too ! ;)

    ReplyDelete